How much cost and who would do it?

I have an indicator that satisfies my needs but the sound alert only fires once. If sleeping or away from PC I miss some. I need to get the alert to fire like 4 times or put a voice alert string in there.

dforant1@nycap.rr.com

Files:

Maybe you can change the default alert.wav to a louder and longer .wav file you can find on-line. I read somewhere that you can add sound files to the default .wav or sounds folder. Doing a search on this site might show you how to do that. I'm thinking just naming the new annoying .wav file to alert.wav and putting it in that folder would solve your problem.

I agree. Get something from The Daily Wav Put it in the sounds folder. Either modify the indicator to use the new sound or rename the sound file.

WHRoeder:
I agree. Get something from The Daily Wav Put it in the sounds folder. Either modify the indicator to use the new sound or rename the sound file.

Cool link, My EA just got a new alert sound.

fcxr784957001:

I have an indicator that satisfies my needs but the sound alert only fires once. If sleeping or away from PC I miss some. I need to get the alert to fire like 4 times or put a voice alert string in there.

dforant1@nycap.rr.com

You could set a global bool variable When you alert triggers, set the global variable to True, then play the alert every new bar until you go into global variables and manually change it to false...
Reason: