Scalper EA for EURUSD

Hello Traders,

i have here a Scalper EA for EURUSD, you can buy it easy and save way over Shareit.com for just 50 USD, this is the Link:

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300388463]=1&DELIVERY[300388463]=EML&languageid=1&stylefrom=300388463&currencies=USD_EUR,USD

If you want you can also directly buy it from me by email: lamoe150999yahoo.de

The Ea is tested for EURUSD 10 year Period below are the backtest, for more quetions you can ask me.

Testresult with 10% Risk, Drawdown 13%

Testresult with 2% Risk Drawdown 9%

Why would you try to sell an EA on a developers forum knowing fully well everyone here already have one with those results or better? If someone is going to purchase this thing, then consider purchasing mine as well. It places nearly 4x more orders for the same time period & same eur/usd with less draw-down. Here have a look!

lols, and why bother trying to sell it for $50? When I google search "MQL4 forum" google feeds me a "sponsored link" that advertises EX4 decompiling services!

That's not even me looking for decompile services, these guys are giving google ad money to have their link sponsored such that anyone searching for MQL4 forum sees their decompile link. Quite the cottage industry I guess.

Hello Traders,

I can sell you also if you want the original mql4 file, but I just want some money for my work that is all, i know that you can decompile the file everywhere for free, I know that i can protect my file also with some dll but I am not interested in it. I just want to sell some people this EA and what they make with it is them decision. you can use it for tradeing, you can use it for more own study and add more tradeing rules or less, no problem have fun with it, you see the current backtest show it has potenzial.

Reason: