Will you make an EA for me?

After blowing my account because I couldn't watch the market while it was going against me, I thought an EA will help avert that occurrence in the future. The problem is... I cannot code, so I need help.

I need a Heiken Ashi EA which will...

#1. (be able to) Trade on 1 hour charts (and if possible 30 mins chart too)

#2. Buy (at the open of new candle) if the previous heiken ashi candle is bullish, and sell (at the open of new candle) if the previous heiken ashi candle is bearish. [Therefore, immediately one trade is CLOSED (to take profit) the next is automatically opened in the next direction]

#3. Trade 0.001 lot ( 1pip = 1 cent) when account balance is less than or equal to $25 (and increase traded lot size proportionally as account balance is increased....... i.e trade 0.002 lots when balance reaches $50, trade 0.003 lots when account balance reaches $75, trade 0.004 lots when account balance reaches $100 etc)

#4. Stop loss 50pips. No take profit (profit is taken at close of a trade)

#5. Trail profit by 10pips when profit equals +50pips.... then continue trading (#2) if take profit is hit.

I will be very grateful...

Jim.

pipperazzi:

After blowing my account because I couldn't watch the market while it was going against me, I thought an EA will help avert that occurrence in the future. The problem is... I cannot code, so I need help.

#2. Buy (at the open of new candle) if the previous heiken ashi candle is bullish, and sell (at the open of new candle) if the previous heiken ashi candle is bearish. [Therefore, immediately one trade is CLOSED (to take profit) the next is automatically opened in the next direction]

#3. Trade 0.001 lot ( 1pip = 1 cent) when account balance is less than or equal to $25 (and increase traded lot size proportionally as account balance is increased....... i.e trade 0.002 lots when balance reaches $50, trade 0.003 lots when account balance reaches $75, trade 0.004 lots when account balance reaches $100 etc)

#5. Trail profit by 10pips when profit equals +50pips.... then continue trading (#2) if take profit is hit.

Jim.

Here you go. You can find it here -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/124097. Enjoy!

Gordon,

We cannot always get everything we want whenever we need them. Life is about time and chance. For those who are proficient in the 'art' of programming, it wont take as much time to help me. If I were to learn to do it myself, it will obviously take time; So much of it.

If someone is willing and able to save me that time, I'd appreciate it.

if you follow the link wich gordon has postet you will find a solution where you don't need coding.

otherwise you have 2 options left:

1: pay

2: learn to code

You cannot always get everything you want whenever you need

Nicely put zzuegg.

Pipperazzi - are you here to learn? What effort are you prepared to put in? The amount of help you get here will usually be directly proportional to this.

CB

pipperazzi wrote >>

Jim.

I don't mind helping you out BUT hey, you need to pay for my time.

Reply to ckingher@gmail.com if interested. If not, I could not careless.

My profits are 99.9% from my daytrading anyways.

Have you turned 12 yet ckingher?

CB

Although new here, I must add to this thread the humor I see in the responses to pipperazzi question. I Trade from charts and do fine. Best to you in your search for a programmer.

R

@ Zzeugg- I can't figure out how to get the EA from Gordon's link (maybe because I'm less than a noob!): what I see in Gordon's link is not the exact help I need--- I need an EA. As much as I wish to learn how to write in mql4, to immediately get to write the EA I urgently need is by far, a very long shot!

"I'm thirsty, give me water... don't tell me where the urn is." ....it's like I'm involved in a car crash, and luckily I survive... but badly hurt. I should be taken to the hospital, and not... given the direction to the hospital.

PS I'm not being arrogant, I'm just helpless!

@Ckingher- Please, help this... this... poor bastard .

@Cloudbreaker- I'm here to learn... but try to understand my plight... I need the EA quicker than I can reach it. I just need this ONE HELP.

There's got to be some good people left on this planet, somehow...

pipperazzi:

"I'm thirsty, give me water... don't tell me where the urn is." ....it's like I'm involved in a car crash, and luckily I survive... but badly hurt. I should be taken to the hospital, and not... given the direction to the hospital.

AFAIK, both water and health-care cost money. So unless u want to dig your own well or study medicine, you'll probably need to pay for it.

"I'm thirsty, give me water... don't tell me where the urn is.".... it's like I'm involved in a car crash, and luckily I survive... but badly hurt. I should be taken to the hospital, and not... given the direction to the hospital.
That's the most out of context analogy I've ever heard... :)
PS : You should be grateful that gordon took the time to find & give the link which is relevant to your request. That post is from February 2010!
Reason: