moving average crosses

I'm a newbie to programming - when i say newbie I mean I don't know anything about it. I would like to know if there is a program avaible that can alert me via sms of the crossing of 2 moving averages.

Then also an indicator with sms alert of price (candle) closing above and below a moving average.

I would appreciate if anyone could give me feedback on this...thanks

Eugene

I'm not aware of any program that do just that. However, here's a program I made about a week ago to help someone looking for something similar. Should work as Expert or Indicator. I just modified it to add the Price. Hope it helps. 

Files:

ubzen:

I'm not aware of any program that do just that. However, here's a program I made about a week ago to help someone looking for something similar. Should work as Expert or Indicator. I just modified it to add the Price. Hope it helps.

Thank you ubzen...i realise that I only repling "a year later" but i do appreciate it. Will be testing the indication today.

ubzen:

Thank you ubzen...i realise that I only repling "a year later" but i do appreciate it. Will be testing the indication today.

780804:

Hi ubzen

I loaded the indicator on the platform and it's under "custom indicators" but when I double click to open it nothing happens. I'm I doing something wrong? If you could help that would be great.

ubzen:

Hi Ubzen,

Could you please explain what I put in bold stand for ?

Thanks

int start(){
static datetime Close_Time;
//----------
double Simple_MA=iMA(NULL,0,MA_Period,MA_Shift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);
//----------
if (Close_Time != Time[1])

This would explain it better than I can. https://book.mql4.com//
Reason: