?

do you mean dec 2009?

yes correct sorry for that i meant DEC09

Cheers

Jay007 wrote >>
Where is the RSX indicator?

I just attached it

Cheers

Only 400 pips average gain for a whole month? That's nothing. My TrendWhipsaw EA made at least 100 pips a day every single day, 5 days a week. But I'm not selling it let alone giving it away, free. (Don't wanna eat a golden goose!)

EuroTrader wrote >>
Only 400 pips average gain for a whole month? That's nothing. My TrendWhipsaw EA made at least 100 pips a day every single day, 5 days a week. But I'm not selling it let alone giving it away, free. (Don't wanna eat a golden goose!)

Hi EuroTrader,

Appreciate you input.

Your TrendWhipsaw seems to be good.

You should definitely consider sharing it.

You see in life, it's arguably wise to be selfish [although it's not my personal taste]

But here in the forex world it actually works out good for your to be generous

So, uncle scrooge, when you have a good EA working, you should actually get as much people possible using and their swinging with you will emphasize your movements

basic economics - when too many people are selling with you, price will drop - when too many people are bying with you, price will rise

Cheers Bro

& Trade Well

Hi TheDogCrucifix,

Thanks for your Economics 101. I wish life in the trading arena is that simple.

I used to trade Stock-Index-Futures on the trading floor for more than 10 years. Once other traders wisely realized that I had a profitable trading system many tried to follow me. It was fine first for a while as the prices moved better with the herd, like you said. But once some smart arse figured out my entry and exit levels they went in and out the market well before me and screwed my strategy so bad that I'd stopped getting trades. Finally I had to completely abandon my system.

Anyway the time one actually spend in the market will teach one when to be generous and when not to!

EuroTrader wrote >>

Hi TheDogCrucifix,

Thanks for your Economics 101. I wish life in the trading arena is that simple.

I used to trade Stock-Index-Futures on the trading floor for more than 10 years. Once other traders wisely realized that I had a profitable trading system many tried to follow me. It was fine first for a while as the prices moved better with the herd, like you said. But once some smart arse figured out my entry and exit levels they went in and out the market well before me and screwed my strategy so bad that I'd stopped getting trades. Finally I had to completely abandon my system.

Anyway the time one actually spend in the market will teach one when to be generous and when not to!

Thanks for sharing.

You do have a point.

As for EAs, I hardly see why one would modify your wonderfully perfect 100 pips a day EA and make it enter and exit faster just to blow up your system

So I would probably turn out to be a careful type of dude after you experience but I would definitely avoid getting paranoid

Also sorry for any unnecessary remarks from my side but the whole bragging thing just clicked me off

No hard feelings and hope to catch up with you soon

And also good luck with your EA

Cheers

Reason: