MQL4 and/or MQL5 code compressor program - question

Does anybody know any good MQL4 and/or MQL5 code compressor program ?
Freeware or cheap shereware will be the best for me.

I need compress source MQL code to minimum capacity with no empty spaces, without any comments.

I can write a code compressor for you.
That will be $50. This is cheapest price I can go.

If interested, email charlyher@businessclubworldwide.com whenever you are ready.

ckingher:

I can write a code compressor for you.
That will be $50. This is cheapest price I can go.

If interested, email charlyher@businessclubworldwide.com whenever you are ready.

I can pay $5 only via PayPal system, are you intrested in?

puncher:
Does anybody know any good MQL4 and/or MQL5 code compressor program ?
Freeware or cheap shereware will be the best for me.

I need compress source MQL code to minimum capacity with no empty spaces, without any comments.

Can't think of anything. But I imagine that if such a program exists for C or C++, it might be used for MQL as well. Why would u need this though?

gordon:

Can't think of anything. But I imagine that if such a program exists for C or C++, it might be used for MQL as well. Why would u need this though?

I would like to save free space and make much smaller file than I have.

I think that thanks for that the compiled and compressed program will be faster read and maked by computer processor.

puncher:

I would like to save free space and make much smaller file than I have.

I think that thanks for that the compiled and compressed program will be faster read and maked by computer processor.

The compiled program is NOT going to be faster. It's going to be identical. Removing comments, spaces and stuff like that will not change the size or structure of the compiled file... And as for saving disk space - come'on man! 99% of the experts are smaller than 100k... Unless u have a million of them, it's not going to change anything.

Reason: