Moving Averages and ATR

Can someone tell me how to edit a MT4 program to suit the following trade:

Indicators: Pivot Point Moving Average 10, Pivot Point Moving Average 30, 15min ATR.

Trading Candles: 15 minutes

Long Trades: Go long when PPV 10 crosses PPV 30 from south to north and the current candle closes - Set stops @ 3 times the ATR and take profit @ 6 times the ATR.

Short Trades: Go short when PPV 10 crosses PPV 30 from north to south and the current candle closes - Set stops @ 3 times the ATR and take profit @ 6 times the ATR.

Allow hedging, if short and long positions coincide then none should cancel the other..

JohnStarlo wrote >>

Can someone tell me how to edit a MT4 program to suit the following trade:

Indicators: Pivot Point Moving Average 10, Pivot Point Moving Average 30, 15min ATR.

Trading Candles: 15 minutes

Long Trades: Go long when PPV 10 crosses PPV 30 from south to north and the current candle closes - Set stops @ 3 times the ATR and take profit @ 6 times the ATR.

Short Trades: Go short when PPV 10 crosses PPV 30 from north to south and the current candle closes - Set stops @ 3 times the ATR and take profit @ 6 times the ATR.

Allow hedging, if short and long positions coincide then none should cancel the other..

The pair I'm considering is EUR/USD, can someone help me with this? Plus reccomend a broker..

You open the editor, type in the program, compile and run.
Either learn mql4 or pay someone to code it for you. No slaves here.
start with these

My First "Grail"
Lessons
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=learn+to+code+mql4
Reason: