3 symbols on 1 chart

Is it possible to put 3 symbols on one chart or possibly place 3 symbol feeds on an indicator I can place on a chart? OR just be able to put 3 symbols on a single indicator?

LEHayes wrote >>

Is it possible to put 3 symbols on one chart or possibly place 3 symbol feeds on an indicator I can place on a chart? OR just be able to put 3 symbols on a single indicator?

Replace Symbol() with the symbol you want to have.
For Ex.
iRSI(Symbol().... bring you the value for the current chart
iRSI("EURJPY"... bring you the value of RSI for EURJPY in what ever chart you put your indicator/EA/Script...

EADeveloper:
Replace Symbol() with the symbol you want to have.
For Ex.
iRSI(Symbol().... bring you the value for the current chart
iRSI("EURJPY"... bring you the value of RSI for EURJPY in what ever chart you put your indicator/EA/Script...

One major difference between doing this and having "3 symbols on one chart" is that start() would still be triggered by incoming ticks of the original chart symbol and not by all symbols traded... Possible solutions to this have been discussed lately -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/124915.

I have done some homework myself on this idea, here is a indicator that kind of starts off on the right path, but I really wanted to see the data updating, still working on that part. I may have to do more than what I am doing currently. What I am really looking for is to get the current bid value on the charts.

Files:
3pair.mq4  3 kb

Maybe it would help if I explained a little more about what I was intending to do. I have been studying about Currency rings and how I could create an indicator that would best represent the activity of the 3 pairs in the ring. I just did a little more research and discovered that the concept involves the Average Daily Range. The closest I have found that is doing a fair job of illustrating the ADG, is the iADX, I am not sure if it is the same, but I modified the above indicator I created to assign the line value the value of the iADX for the 3 pairs. It seems to be working, although my version of the tool is off by 1 digit, which makes no sense, however, it does appear to give me what I want. My Next thought is that we really don't need a line indicator to do this with, I could do 3 charts with each containing their own iADX indicator and just teach the EA to communicate the 3 signals as an indicator for a can trade method and a closure method.

Can someone modify the attached indicator so that it correctly shows the sin waves? In other words, if you run this indicator on a chart and add the iADX indicator on the same chart, the iADX shows a beautiful sin wave across the chart, but the one I wrote doesn't look anything like that. I thought of taking a look at the iADX code, but it is not available as code to view.

Files:
3pair_1.mq4  3 kb
Reason: