Script help

In MT4 there is under Scripts the "send_pending" script.

Right now the script makes a pending order 10 pips from the current price.

I need this script to be changed to be able to find out the high and the low of the current bar and then place one pending order 2 pips above the high of the bar and one pending order 2 pips below the low of the bar.

Can anyone help me with the code? I think it's quite simple when you know how to program, but I am not a programmer so i need some help.

Thanks!

"I think it's quite simple when you know how to program, but I am not a programmer so i need some help."
At the top of every site page, you see Book -> click it and become at least a novice programmer OR many tutorials on web...
see also: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/125104
enjoy the journey!

What you start with is

int start()
  {
   int    ticket,expiration;
   double point;
//----
   point=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT);
   expiration=CurTime()+PERIOD_D1*60;
//----
   while(true)
     {
      ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,1.0,Bid-100*point,0,0,0,"some comment",16384,expiration,Green);
      if(ticket<=0) Print("Error = ",GetLastError());
      else { Print("ticket = ",ticket); break; }
      //---- 10 seconds wait
      Sleep(10000);
     }
//----
   return(0);
  }
You are asking to change the OrderSendSend parameter Bid-100*point to the one pip above the current bar (here starts problems because the current bar is changing and the OrderSend parameters need to be a legal distance from the Ask/Bid price). The high of the current bar is High[0]. So replace "Bid-100*point" with High[0]+point
Reason: