How to check profit from diffrent EA?

Hallo, i wonder is there opportunity automatically to check performance i mean profit from different EA installed on same terminal.

In a word, yes.
You'll need to:
- Run your EA against the same account - you've mentioned running it in the same terminal instance so that's the first item sorted
- Your EA will need to loop through the Order History pool, selecting each order
- For each order, your EA will need to decide if it is "of interest" based on the criteria of your choice eg, certain value in OrderSymbol(), OrderOpenTime(), OrderCloseTime, OrderComment(), OrderMagicNumber() etc.
- For orders which are "of interest" you will add the value of OrderProfit() to a running total

CB

cloudbreaker:
In a word, yes.
You'll need to:
- Run your EA against the same account - you've mentioned running it in the same terminal instance so that's the first item sorted
- Your EA will need to loop through the Order History pool, selecting each order
- For each order, your EA will need to decide if it is "of interest" based on the criteria of your choice eg, certain value in OrderSymbol(), OrderOpenTime(), OrderCloseTime, OrderComment(), OrderMagicNumber() etc.
- For orders which are "of interest" you will add the value of OrderProfit() to a running total

CB

I understand that i must change value maybe greater from zero

of OrderSymbol(), OrderOpenTime(), OrderCloseTime, OrderComment(), OrderMagicNumber() am i right,please answer to me.

search the codebase/libraries section here on this website for equity recorder. With this tool you can make your EA plot its own equity curve or make an indicator that plots multiple individual equity curves for multiple concurrently running strategies/EAs on the same account in real time.
Reason: