New Version: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 226 - page 2

gang:

if i dont want to update,how to terminal the update link? It popup every time when i start the platform.

Simply rename the LiveUpdate.exe to Liveupdate.xxx. You will never see the popup again :)

Does somebody know, where to get IDDownloader or recent Dynastore 1.7 for MT4, which simulate eSignal data for softwares compatible with eSignal data.

wwwin:

Hi wwwin,

I haven't upgraded to 226 build yet, so I'm not sure...but that sounds like History data errors.

The new 226 build may not be finding or using the old 225 History Center data. Try check your History Center for the new 226 build for your currency pairs. You may need to Download and Refresh History for the charts you use?

If not, I'll be curious how you solve this, before I upgrade to the new build.

Hope this helps,
Robert

Rosh wrote >>

New Version: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 226

Fixed displaying of pending orders for symbols with 3 decimal places. At 100 points before the execution price orders are highlighted red.

The live update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

My live update isn't working. Where can I get the latest build manually?

void func(string symbol)
{
//if symbol is NULL, the next call not work!
iHigh(symbol, ...);

//so I need judge the symbol if it be NULL
if(symbol==NULL) //but the code is error, how can i know it be a NULL parameter?
{
iHigh(NULL, ...);
}else
iHigh(symbol, ...);

}

ray:

void func(string symbol)
{
//if symbol is NULL, the next call not work!
iHigh(symbol, ...);

//so I need judge the symbol if it be NULL
if(symbol==NULL) //but the code is error, how can i know it be a NULL parameter?
{
iHigh(NULL, ...);
}else
iHigh(symbol, ...);

}

You can't call func() without passing it something (that won't compile... unless u add a default value to symbol). So if u pass it "", then compare it against "". If u want to pass it NULL, then that's the same as passing it the string "0" (cause the constant NULL, which has the int value 0, will be type cast to string), then compare against "0".

So u can do this:

void func(string symbol)
   {
   if(symbol=="0" || symbol=="") 
      //do whatever...
   }
I recommend next time u start a new thread and also:

My trading computer now takes a long time to shut down, and I think that started happening when I installed Build 226.
Is anyone else noticing the same thing?
Could it be a problem with Build 226 that is causing it?

I have the following error, which I described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/126148

(sorry for opening an own thread for this matter)

b226 is *SLOW* and takes up an order of magnitude more of cpu time

Fibo channel issue..

Reason: