Mystery trades - Random trades, possible virus or? Please help

I have 2 deals that look like are made by my EA, but there is something really strange about them, bought are in a no trading condition. I mean the EA w8s for a set of indicators and the 2 deals are executed when one of the indicator is nowhere near the required levels for a deal to be made. The only thing different on this account is the fact that the dlls are enabled. MY EA does not use dlls and the only dlls there should be left on this pc might be from some commercial EAs that I've used any one having experienced a similar problem of "random" trades (mine 2 are on Loss).

speculant:
I have 2 deals that look like are made by my EA, but there is something really strange about them, bought are in a no trading condition. I mean the EA w8s for a set of indicators and the 2 deals are executed when one of the indicator is nowhere near the required levels for a deal to be made. The only thing different on this account is the fact that the dlls are enabled. MY EA does not use dlls and the only dlls there should be left on this pc might be from some commercial EAs that I've used any one having experienced a similar problem of "random" trades (mine 2 are on Loss).

there is a high likelihood that you have a logical bug in your code.

Viruses are not interested in your trading.

You're in bad-coding-day denial. :-)

CB

jcadong5:

there is a high likelihood that you have a logical bug in your code.

Viruses are not interested in your trading.

Well if I didn't use the EA for about 9 mounts I would've agreed, but think the problem ain't logical as the same EA had normal/expected behavior on other accounts. The logic which was not followed is quite simple above X value there should be a buy it, bought @ X-15 on 4h indicator. There is simply no way to have that logically bugged. It's really weird. Тhe 2 deals that are against the logical criteria don't appear on back test of the account in question. Nor on any other account I run the same EA on. It's like the command was executed without following the logical check before it.

For every winer there is a loser, for every loser there is a winer. So viruses kinda can influence the score. :)

Otherwise I don't know if I'm in a bad-coding-day denial or just spoked.
Reason: