HistoryBase Errors When Loading Offline Tick Charts

Any clues as to why? I am storing one as the volume.
The charts seem to render ok and the History errors just continue piling up.

painless:

If O/C/H/L have different values, then volume should be 4... Try setting all volumes to 4.

painless:

O L & C are bid and H is ask I tried the 4 for Volume but still not good. Thanks for the reply though.

painless:

O L & C are bid and H is ask I tried the 4 for Volume but still not good. Thanks for the reply though.

What is the exact error u get?

gordon:

What is the exact error u get?

In the Journal Tab
HistoryBase: n errors in filename
etc ad nauseum

I am storing seconds as seconds not minutes.

painless:

In the Journal Tab
HistoryBase: n errors in filename
etc ad nauseum

I am storing seconds as seconds not minutes.

Generally, that error is caused by invalid bars. There is a filter that verifies proper bars before usage; the 'HistoryBase' error is the output of this filter.

In your case I am guessing that the errors are associated with invalid bar time. Attempt filtering bars that have the same time so as all bars in the file have different times. If errors persist, attempt having one bar per minute only. If errors still persist, attempt having one bar per minute with zero seconds (time rounded to minutes).

Please let me know if this fixes it, I am interested in the answer as well.

gordon:

Generally, that error is caused by invalid bars. There is a filter that verifies proper bars before usage; the 'HistoryBase' error is the output of this filter.

In your case I am guessing that the errors are associated with invalid bar time. Attempt filtering bars that have the same time so as all bars in the file have different times. If errors persist, attempt having one bar per minute only. If errors still persist, attempt having one bar per minute with zero seconds (time rounded to minutes).

Please let me know if this fixes it, I am interested in the answer as well.

Well this is what as I expected also. However if it is the time then there is little that I
can do as I wish to record the ticks. My other files in various times, eg 1 second seem to be ok.
This would suggest that duplicate times, in seconds, are the cause. The chart is fine. I wonder if there is a max number
of history errors. Currently at 768. I hope it is accumulating that number and not counting them.
One sentence from the developers would do it.
Reason: