Little Help for Bollinger Bands

Hello,

I'am a beginner in MQL4 and Meta4. To orientate me in my intraday-trading I only need Bollinger Bands.

My question:

Is it possible to write a little feature in MQL4, who shows me all Averages of BB from different timeframes in the open frame?

Example: Open is M15, in this frame I can also see the other Averages M1, M05, M30, H1, H4, D, W

Averages above the price create automaticly red, under the price green.

Is it possible or difficult to write?

Does it exist MQL4-language as a book written is german language?

Who can give me some answers?

Thanks!!!

Marc

The Bollinger band lines are just MAs so you could get the display you want by setting up a template with MAs set with larger periods to be the same as what you would see on the higher time frame. If you want to code it in to one indicator copy the sample and add 4 more buffers with the ever increasing MA periods to match the time frame but you can only display 8 lines on a chart so that is only 4 time frames.

Open is M15, in this frame I can also see the other Averages M1, M05, M30, H1, H4, D, W

RTFM What do you think timeframe means. https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/iBands

Ruptor wrote >>
The Bollinger band lines are just MAs so you could get the display you want by setting up a template with MAs set with larger periods to be the same as what you would see on the higher time frame. If you want to code it in to one indicator copy the sample and add 4 more buffers with the ever increasing MA periods to match the time frame but you can only display 8 lines on a chart so that is only 4 time frames.

Hi,

I tried it - fixing the SMA in M15 and change in another frame the positions are not correct. It would be better caculated automaticly by the system. I dont't know if it is possible to construct it in any way.

Guten Abend,
schreibt hier jemand deutsch? Es wäre einfacher für mich um zu erklären was ich erzielen möchte.

Grüße

Marc

Marc, look.

Is this indicator such as you want?

Files:

Good evening knt-kmrd,

thank you for your help.

How can I open an see it in my metatrader?

Marc

You should compile .mq4-file and run the indicator from "Custom indicators" directory.

(I hope you know that indicator must be in catalog: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader\experts\indicators)

---

And else. Here is a book about MQL4. Read it. It is in English. But I don't know where is German one.

And you can see the documentation of MQL4 in your MetaEditor (box "Help" at the bottom). It must be in German if your MT is in German.

knt-kmrd wrote >>

You should compile .mq4-file and run the indicator from "Custom indicators" directory.

(I hope you know that indicator must be in catalog: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader\experts\indicators)

Hello knt-kmrd,

I got it now in my indicators, thanks. Do you wrote it yourself? The lines are not all fixed on the averages of each timeframe. I wanted a tool who shows me in every timeframe I change the position from all averages. The lines should walk automaticly with the changing price. Above the price - lines red, under the price - lines changing green.

It will be to difficult to construct, thanks.

The MQL4-book is written in english.

Marc

Marc, read the book, the documentation and articles on the site. I showed you a principle. How to do it. You can easy to make changes in the code and get wishful result.

Good luck.

Reason: