EA/Script/Custom Indicator Coding Service - page 2

kwng wrote >>

Hi there,

I have a EA not working, can u help? My email: kwng111@myway.com

Do any of them actually 'work'? As in: 'Are they consistently and reliably profitable?' for anyone other than the people selling them?

rar wrote >>

If you would like something coded, I can code it for you.

Price: If I have little else to do, then I will do it for free. If I am busy then I will ask you for money. (Today on 24/10/2010, I have plenty of time)

About me: I currently work as a programmer, I teach programming, I am studying a Masters degree in econometrics (finance + mathematics/statistics) and I used to program at a hedge fund. My motivation for writing programs for you is to be become a better programmer through programming more.

Please send me a Private Message to get in touch. :-)

I have decide not to write my e-mail in this post so that it is not harvested for spam.

I'm in need of a double stochastic EA. The TF and stoch # settings need be adjustable. An 'exit time frame' input variable needs to be added so I can choose which time frame to exit trades upon crossing. I currently have a shabby version but not with the 'exit time frame'. It's not reliable

hi...
need help...!!!

ea

for time frame M15 up

open bar + 4 pip ( buy)
open bar - 4 pip (sell)
TP 10
SL 10
which one that done first,
ea will send order again after the first order had close by TP or SL
and continue to the next bar...thanks for your help
my email tg_inan@yahoo.co.id

rar:

Price: If I have little else to do, then I will do it for free. If I am busy then I will ask you for money. (Today on 24/10/2010, I have plenty of time)

About me: I currently work as a programmer, I teach programming, I am studying a Masters degree in econometrics (finance + mathematics/statistics) and I used to program at a hedge fund. My motivation for writing programs for you is to be become a better programmer through programming more.

I have decide not to write my e-mail in this post so that it is not harvested for spam.

Hi, do you know anything about Visual Trader Studio

Hello SIr!!! Can you program me an EA with that is using a moving averages, parabolic Sar and CCI

Moving average: 14 and 21

Parabolic Sar value step 0.02 and the maximum 0.2

CCI: 14 candle Stick

lot size could be 1 standard size......5 position would open at a time

I prefer using EUR/USD and GBP/USD

The trade would be initiated in a 4H chart

The buy would be triggered if 14 moving average crosses the 21 moving average, then parabolic Sar have a point in the bottom candle then the CCI is in neutral position which is 50 or greater value even over overbought value.

For the take profit of buy it would be triggered if a parabolic Sar have appeared in the above candle then the CCI is back to neutral and moving averages crosses

then!

The sell would be triggered if 21 moving average crosses the 14 moving average, then parabolic Sar have a point in the above candle then the CCI is in neutral position which is -50 or greater value even oversold value.

For the take profit of sell it would be triggered if a parabolic Sar have appeared in the below candle then the CCI is back to neutral and moving averages crosses

then buy again!! a continuous trade but would stop at Friday at the end market

Please Sir...I really wanted to used this strategy I have but I don't have the capability to program such!!! because its so difficult to understand how to used the meta editor.....But if your busy I can wait Sir and if you have so many things to do....by the way sir this is my emai japr014@yahoo.com

rar:

rar, good day.

I'd like to have an EA that works a on a good custom indicator (TSR execute line, if you heard about) and can work on every currency. I want it to use a smart "trailing stop" such that X (a parameter initialized to 20%) percent of the profit done is protected and to stop and alert after 3 consecutive losses, such that it will restart once I change a parameter after the alert.

It should work continuously and have lot size parameter.

Joseph.

Please reply to joepop@013net.net and I'll send the indi. if you want the indi without programming just for info let me know I'll send it too.

Hi Rar,

Could you help me with this? https://forum.mql4.com/37836

You can mail me @ jarnodal at gmail dot com

Hello,

I come across this message to submit another project that I intend to validate in the coming days if it's good.

Indeed I would like you to give me your views on this indicator you send an attachment mq4, after analysis, I want you to create an expert advisor that EA:

Open Purchase Order if the flag is blue and sell when it is red
But the purchase order must be closed before the opening of the sell order since the indicator changes from blue to red and vice versa.

Note: the closing of the purchase order must be a closing candle when the indicator shows a red, conversely to the closing of the sale order.

It is a volume indicator which is colored blue when the market is bullish and red when the market is bearish

Money management:

stoploss: 20 (changed)
Lot size: 0.1 (changed) for each order placed

Also I'd like that for a buy signal EA to place multiple orders to buy approximately the same time. such a sell signal for several levels of sales.

Concrete example: I see on my MT4 indicator that turns from red to blue (closing the candle signal) PURCHASE ORDER (1 or 2 ... or more) to approximately the same time (simultaneous) with 20 pips stoploss (for all order placed), I'm in the market.

At another time I see that the indicator turns from blue to red is expected, therefore closing the candle red signal and EA closes all purchase orders before then ORDER OF SALE (no. same order as those buy orders above) at the same time closed and vice versa

I want the functions for the sequence number is modifiable as the other functions of money management.

thank for answer this is my email alkodi001@yahoo.fr
Files:

rar:

Hi..

Juz want u create a simple custom indicator for me.. If I can have a custom indicator that can give me an alert when the body size of the candle stick more than the one that I set. For example if i set it to 30pips it will me an alert. Appreciate it.. TQ :)

Reason: