Can you please recommend me a broker company?

Hello,

I need to test an EA on an account with a small initial deposit. For a reason I can't understand, Alpari limits their demo account to a minimum of $3000. Can you please recommend me an alternative copany that will allow a demo account with $1000 initial repository?

Thank you

bgbg wrote >>

.....Alpari limits their demo account to a minimum of $3000. Can you please recommend me an alternative copany that will allow a demo account with $1000

Dont think any do

You could always increase your lot size/s to produce the same proportional effect?

-BB-

PS

As you may have gathered, we cant do specific broker comments on this forum :)

bgbg wrote >>

Hello,

I need to test an EA on an account with a small initial deposit. For a reason I can't understand, Alpari limits their demo account to a minimum of $3000. Can you please recommend me an alternative copany that will allow a demo account with $1000 initial repository?

Thank you

Why should it be any different, whether it be $1,000 or $50,000? It is still a demo. Meta Trader should be able to help if you feel puzzeled. I can only suggest ... I am still new to this game .,

Bill N.

BarrowBoy wrote >>

You could always increase your lot size/s to produce the same proportional effect?

-BB-

Not necessarily... Certain lot calculations might be 'rounded up' for small lot sizes due to MODE_MINLOT and MODE_LOTSTEP. In these cases, larger lot sizes would not necessarily give a proportional affect.

For large lot sizes the EA at some point would be affected by variable leverage (most brokers have this).

A generalization cannot be made here.

If used IBFX in demo at $100.00 usd unlimited demo.
Reason: