how can I open a second screen on 2 monitor system?

Hi, can anybody help me on this.I would like to see more charts on my second monitor and cannot find the functions to do this. Tks.

You can't - charts are not detachable. You can however open another MT4 on the 2nd monitor. You can install another MT4 (in another folder) or simply copy current folder to another one.

write an EA, which makes a screenshot every tick, write a simple htmlfile with refresh and the image, open this file in a browser on the secon monitor

meikel wrote >>
write an EA, which makes a screenshot every tick, write a simple htmlfile with refresh and the image, open this file in a browser on the secon monitor

Watch this space, a tool will be available in a couple of weeks that will enable the ability to detach windows.

pfx:

Watch this space, a tool will be available in a couple of weeks that will enable the ability to detach windows.

Yep, the DataWind EA Monitor, thanks that you have mentioned it...

gordon wrote >>
You can't - charts are not detachable. You can however open another MT4 on the 2nd monitor. You can install another MT4 (in another folder) or simply copy current folder to another one.

hi Gordon, I have no idea how to do this, could you give me step bt step instructions, I wouls very much appreciate this. tks

331950:

hi Gordon, I have no idea how to do this, could you give me step bt step instructions, I wouls very much appreciate this. tks

Go to 'program files' and find the MT4 installation folder (probably named metatrader something, or named after your broker). Make another folder with diff name and copy the contents of the MT4 folder to it. Create a shortcut to the Terminal.exe in the new folder on your desktop (or wherever). That's it.

meikel wrote >>

Yep, the DataWind EA Monitor, thanks that you have mentioned it...

Hello

where can we find this datawind ea monitor ?

Thks

Phil

Matutin:

where can we find this datawind ea monitor ?

its currently under heavy development.

the EA related code is at the moment embedded in my newest EA, i have to outsource the relevant code in a library before i can make a release.

the demoversion will only work in tester and demoaccounts and is cheap, maybe free of charge.

the price for the full package is not yet clear.

i open a thread or post it in the codebase, if i am pleased with the results.

meikel

www.datawind.de

Reason: