PriceSpreadRange - can someone help with this indicator?

Hi, attached is the indicator which showing in sub-window a current price, spread, distance from open, distance between high and low, daily average range; it's working correctly on all time-frames and currency pairs with exception of any "JPY" crosses - unfortunately

So, I'm wondering if someone experienced with MQL can have a look in to the code base and possibly fix this problem, as I don't have a clue about programing. Thank you in advance for cooperation and wish you all happy and prosperous trading.

it works correctly on all time-frames and currency pairs with exception of any "JPY" crosses

Files:

darexaus:

Hi, attached is the indicator which showing in sub-window a current price, spread, distance from open, distance between high and low, daily average range; it's working correctly on all time-frames and currency pairs with exception of any "JPY" crosses - unfortunately

So, I'm wondering if someone experienced with MQL can have a look in to the code base and possibly fix this problem, as I don't have a clue about programing. Thank you in advance for cooperation and wish you all happy and prosperous trading.

it works correctly on all time-frames and currency pairs with exception of any "JPY" crosses

Could you be more specific? What is it not doing correctly on JPY crosses?

darexaus:

Bumping your thread by updating it every few hours is not cool at all, not to mention you didn't even bother to answer therod.

therod wrote >>

Could you be more specific? What is it not doing correctly on JPY crosses?

Hi therod,

The "indi" doesn't showing a correct spread value on all JPY crosses, ... my guess is, it has something to do with two and three digits after decimal point.

darexaus wrote >>

my guess is, it has something to do with two and three digits after decimal point.

Your code seems to have been decompiled. There is an amusing discussion going on, maybe u would enjoy it -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/123545 :)

ps. in the first few lines of your code the 'two and three digits after decimal point' issue is already dealt with. Did u even bother looking at it?

gordon wrote >>

Your code seems to have been decompiled. There is an amusing discussion going on, maybe u would enjoy it -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/123545 :)

ps. in the first few lines of your code the 'two and three digits after decimal point' issue is already dealt with. Did u even bother looking at it?

Hi gordon,

(1) Yes, the subject of discussion you pointing to is interesting, ... but when downloading anything from any forum,

how it's possible to know that the code was decompiled or/and modified ... especially for person like me, who has no clue about programing.

(2) This part of the code you referring to is perhaps dealing with 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 digits, but I don't know if it's written correctly or not,

what I know it's not showing correct value on any JPY crosses and have no idea why.

int init() {
if (Point == 0.00001) g_point_112 = 0.0001;
else {
if (Point == 0.001) g_point_112 = 0.01;
else g_point_112 = Point;
}
return (0);
}

So, if you could check this, that would be great.

Thanks

Reason: