Accucharts Indicators near impossible to find on metatrader !!

I have been looking for the following three indicators for almost a week now with no luck. They come with FX Accucharts but were no where to be found for MetaTrader.

Few people have suggested indicators which were similar in name, but not in the shape they provided when compared with Accucharts !

The indicators I am looking for are the following:
- Directional Movement System
The definition as taken from Accucharts is "The concept of Directional Movement is based on the assumption that in an upward
trend today’s highest price is higher than yesterday’s highest price and in a
downward trend today’s lowest price is lower than yesterday’s lowest price. "

Please note that there is an indicator called Directional Movement Indenx, this is different in Accucharts and produces a different result.
Parameters : period: default=14, min=1, max=1439, integer only

- Momentum
The definition as taken from Accucharts is "Momentum is calculated by computing the continuous difference between prices
at fixed intervals. "
Parameters: period: default=20, min=1, max=1439, integer only

- MACD Forest
Its definition in Accucharts is "The MACD Forest displays the difference between MACD and the trigger line. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence indicator calculates moving averages that can monitor and signal trends. It is both a trend-following indicator as well as an oscillator."
Parameters:
mov1: default=12
mov2: default=26
trigger: default=9

This is taken from AccuCharts

The closest I could find are these shown in the following image (from MetaTrader)

As one can see, the shape of the indicators in the pictures do not match :(
Any suggestions ?

Any suggestions ?

analyze the source code of this indicators and rewrite it in mql4.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the source code of the Accuchart indicators :(

Hi, semelak1,
I have been looking for a momentum indicator that plots momentum on either side of a zero line, like the one in your example MT4 screen. Where did you find it? The standard one (with my MT4, at least) just plots momentum as a line.
Reason: