Price line

I have seen metatrader with a line across the screen at the current price that moves up and down with the price.

Unfortunately I cannot find how to add that line to my metatrader. Can someone help me please?

MJ

murdot:

I have seen metatrader with a line across the screen at the current price that moves up and down with the price.

Unfortunately I cannot find how to add that line to my metatrader. Can someone help me please?

MJ

It should be there by default and as far as I know you can't disable it (but maybe I'm wrong). Perhaps you scrolled to a part of the chart where this line is not on the viewable screen? Try to press the "Auto Scroll" and "Chart Shift" buttons...

Check if you are connected to a server (bottom right hand side -> are both triangles green?). Usually even if you are not connected to the server it should show the last known price, but if it's a new installation and has never been connected then perhaps the price line won't appear if you are not connected. Not sure.

Hi

I deiberately hide the bid line by setting the grid colour to be the same as the background. I doubt this is what you have, but you may like to check it. Press F8 to get the chart options and check the colours.

Cheers

Jellybean

Reason: