EA on this indicator - page 2

Up this thread

Also in forward test, the EA don't work perfectly the Stop and Reverse. Sometimes close the BUY position (for a SELL signal) but don't open the SELL position.

Is there someone who gives me an help?

THANK YOU

mobyfx:

Yes, I know, in fact I don't say select Open Price in the mt4 tester, but code the EA for check signal only at new bar. So the EA will read only the first color of bar.

Furthermore I saw that in backtest, the EA don't trade all orders but many times, for example, close a LONG and don't enter SHORT, but wait for the next long signal and re-entry LONG...

I would a simple stop and reverse strategy, and maybe we can try also with signal check at open bar.

Is it right?

Thank you so so much again for the help

Michael,

The last bar repaint before it ends, it will close the LONG if the bar was red even one time,regardless it turns out a green out when ends, that's why I ask you to manually use the EA.

change the trading rules or change the indicator, only two options.

Evan

evanto219 wrote >>
Maybe I can, but I need to know the exact rules that you want to, the rules you listed above is not detailed enough to code a EA, as it will generate lots of noise signal, please provide more details

Can you please help me to code an ea from this indicator SnakeForce.mq4

TRADE RULES

1. No buy or sell entry when both side up and down are colored green and red.

2. Buy entry when the first green bar completed without any red bar shows at the bottom. Buy exit when the first red bar completed. This applies the same to the

sell entry.

3. Sell entry when the first red bar completed without any green bar shows on the top. Sell exit when the first green bar completed.

4. TF = 30M

Reason: