AccountEquity() as indicator? - page 2

@Anthony

Lots of thanks for you Indikator! But can you short explain my, how I have to handle it.

Do I have to write it with

iCustom(NULL, 0, "Equity_v8", "","","",false,false,false,true,true,false,false,0,0);

in my EA?

When I open the backtest on my chartwindow, I can't see any line in your indicator. It is the same when I put your indicator after the backtest on the chart.

How do I have to use it?

Thank you!

@7bit

Thank you for your tipp, know I search after it.

@7bit

Wow, I think you "Tool" is great!!

Now I wanted to test it, but when I want my indicator with your function

recordEquity("Universal_EA", PERIOD_M5, 1001);

I got the message "user32.dll"-variable expected

But the "user32.dll" is existing in my folder C:\Windows\System32

What do I have to do now?

offline_charts.mqh needs

#include <WinUser32.mqh>

has to be in the folder libraries

meikel:

offline_charts.mqh needs

#include <WinUser32.mqh>

has to be in the folder libraries

.mqh files always need to be in include

as far as i know the wnuser32.mqh is part of the standard metatrader installation and should already be in the include folder.

sunshineh:

@7bit

Wow, I think you "Tool" is great!!

Now I wanted to test it, but when I want my indicator with your function

recordEquity("Universal_EA", PERIOD_M5, 1001);

I got the message "user32.dll"-variable expected

But the "user32.dll" is existing in my folder C:\Windows\System32

What do I have to do now?

this is strange. is there a file and a line number associated with this error message? Does this happen during compilation or runtime?

the library uses winuser32.mqh for the same purpose and in the same way it is used by the period converter script which is also part of metatrader. It will call the function PostMessage() to update the offline-chart window on every tick.

7bit:

.mqh files always need to be in include

as far as i know the wnuser32.mqh is part of the standard metatrader installation and should already be in the include folder.

you can also include "file.mqh" instead of <file.mgh>, than i.e has to be in the experts folder if you use it in an EA

in my MT4 from MBTrading the winuser32.mqh was not there. in MQ MT4 and in Sigtrader MT4 it is.

meikel:

in my MT4 from MBTrading the winuser32.mqh was not there. in MQ MT4 and in Sigtrader MT4 it is.

Really? They crippled metatrader by removing the example scripts and library files?

here it is: https://www.mql5.com/en/code

thanks, i have found it already yesterday ;-)

i have 3 installations, but decided to use MB Trading because of the missing VD functionality

It happens, when I want to compile my indicator withyour function

recordEquity("Universal_EA_JC_V1", PERIOD_M5, 1002);

The hole error message is 'user32.dll# - variable expected C:\Program Files\ActiveTrades\experts\include\WinUser32.mqh (9,1)

What can I do?!

THANK YOU

i have different versions of winuser32

the attached one works at least in my case

Files:
winuser32.mqh  18 kb
Reason: