My website: http:\\mqlmagazine.com

I know some of you are against commercials, but I'm not selling any EA as you know me...

After a month of hard work, the MQLmagazine is ready.

Although it's a wordpress blog, the theme does it well into making it look like a magazine.

I intend to cover both MQL4 and MQL5. Because MT5 is itself so far from MT4, and the position system is so different from the order system, both platforms will be featured in articles.

But accent will go slowly towards MQL5, because the market base will expand, and I intend to write about everything that we couldn't do on MT4.

congratulations. if you want exchange links hit me pls. info@fx1.net

Hi,

A very impressive site for one that is brand new.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . Gud on Ya

It looks like you are off to a very good start!

(8 >) Congratulations to you and good luck (< 8)

Regards,

Doug

Thank you all guys for your kind thoughts!

I don't know where this project is going to head, but it will surely be linked to MT5's future.

The magazine was an idea that we played with about 2 years ago on the romanian forum vamist.com . But there were too few supporters and too great the limitations of MT4. But if MT5 goes where it should - with the backtester, events and assets, it will become a virtually infinite source of trading ideas and techniques. As you may have seen from the Quoting article, the devil is not as black as it seems, and there are some positive sides to the position system. It is my belief that MT5 will bring so great changes to trading, and this is why I am also treating options. Because these might be the next boom after forex trading. Stay tuned!

Reason: