Coordinate to price. Anybody know how to do it?

I have a delicate situation. This is what I am doing.

I need to place an object (let's say a SQUARE) at a certain location like x, y coordinate and NOT price, time location.

It has to be at x, y location because the SQUARE's location is OUTSIDE of the time but can be within a price.

This means I will use the CORNER, X and Y distance coordinate system.

However, if I move the object using this particular coordinate system: WHAT is the best way to get price at the object's new location?

Any super expert, please chip in. I need a solution. I try using the function get object, but this is not the right solution.

"It has to be at x, y location because the SQUARE's location is OUTSIDE of the time but can be within a price."

How is it "outside of the time"?

phy wrote >>

"It has to be at x, y location because the SQUARE's location is OUTSIDE of the time but can be within a price."

How is it "outside of the time"?

Think about it; there is a screen time shifter. Therefore, I want to place my object outside of the x screen; for example, to right of the screen which is outside of the x or time screen.

But, I don't need an answer anymore. I have redesign my system differently.

ckingher:

Think about it; there is a screen time shifter. Therefore, I want to place my object outside of the x screen; for example, to right of the screen which is outside of the x or time screen.

But, I don't need an answer anymore. I have redesign my system differently.

and this means you are able to place objects not only out of time and price, but also out of space ?

interesting....

meikel wrote >>

and this means you are able to place objects not only out of time and price, but also out of space ?

interesting....

Nah, just out of time. Obviously, somebody is getting old....

Ref:

WindowFirstVisibleBar(

)

WindowPriceMax( void index)

WindowPriceMin( void index)

WindowBarsPerChart( )

then you can transfer Coordinates between Time price and X Y

DxdCn wrote >>

Ref:

WindowFirstVisibleBar(

)

WindowPriceMax( void index)

WindowPriceMin( void index)

WindowBarsPerChart( )

then you can transfer Coordinates between Time price and X Y

Did you read the thread thoroughly? I don't need the information any longer.

If I was to really do it, I would have done it differently though.

Reason: