How to set currency pairs to start and stop trading automatically?

How do I set certain currency pairs to start and stop trading automatically (except for open trades) at a certain time?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I wish to accomplish the following:

Currency Pair A
USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD

Trade from 5:30AM - 12:00PM (+0800)

Currency Pair B
NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, EUR/USD
Trade from 5:30PM - 12:00AM (+0800)

Note: Once it reaches the end time (12PM for the first currency pair or 12AM for the second), I do not wish to automatically close all open trades as that will result in negative profit. I wish to set "Do Trades" = FALSE so that the EA will stop opening (buying or selling) trades for that particular currency pair yet continue to monitor the currently open trade so it may have enough time to close the open trade with a positive profit.

funman:

I will offer a reward of USD 100 to the sole person who can help me code this EA to my expectations.

to you and all the others with such wishes.

let me inform you, that a serious programmer costs at least 50$ per hour, and communication about what to to, exchanging the samples etc is alone more than 2 hours.

programming and testing a simple EA at least 3 hours, a more complex at least 10 hours = 500$

greetings

Guys help me I want to start trading I already registered an account but I have no idea how to start?
Reason: