Auto Trading with TWO Robots

I have two questions...

1. I have Apocalypse which apears to be dormant in the account, but who had traded well in Octdover. What should I check or change, or am I being overly concerned, what with this being a weekend and all?

2. With the FAP Turbo install, I am now receiving error messages, which I need to acknowldege in order to proceed. The messages are ["do you permit to call funnction 'Internet Open UrLA' From 'Wininet.Dll' There are varriations on the error messages reading 'Internet Deadfile" and 'Internet Close Handle". The settings are (or were set up correctly) and not changed since install on the 4th of November. HE traded well on both the 4th and 5th of November.

I have enjoyed and appreciated this entry into Forex World, with the usage of Forex Apocalypse. WOW, what a player SHE (Apocalypse) has been. October was great in my Demo account.

I now have a second Demo account, where I have FapTurbo playing as well. Install a guide says that they can exist on SEPARATE CHARTS (ONLY), which they do. The separate robots and id’s keep the trades sorted out.

FAP Turbo is doing well on Wednesday and Thursday this week, but Apocalypse is not active, or at least lying dormant. I recognize that SHE is looking at different longer-range criteria, and that SHE may not play every day, but SHE did not get sick or something did she. All the parameters that I know of are set as before.

A more complete scenario is this. I have the leading two charts loaded with Apocalypse, and an additional four charts loaded with FAP Turbo. ALL charts show live data updates, but only FAP Turbo is making any trades. HE (FAP Turbo) is taking the weekend off, starting today (Friday). There is a significant difference in the number of set up parameters between the two, but Apocalypse is set up as she was before.

NoMoHype - Dale

NoMoHype:

I have two questions...

1. I have Apocalypse which apears to be dormant in the account, but who had traded well in Octdover. What should I check or change, or am I being overly concerned, what with this being a weekend and all?

2. With the FAP Turbo install, I am now receiving error messages, which I need to acknowldege in order to proceed. The messages are ["do you permit to call funnction 'Internet Open UrLA' From 'Wininet.Dll' There are varriations on the error messages reading 'Internet Deadfile" and 'Internet Close Handle". The settings are (or were set up correctly) and not changed since install on the 4th of November. HE traded well on both the 4th and 5th of November.

I have enjoyed and appreciated this entry into Forex World, with the usage of Forex Apocalypse. WOW, what a player SHE (Apocalypse) has been. October was great in my Demo account.

I now have a second Demo account, where I have FapTurbo playing as well. Install a guide says that they can exist on SEPARATE CHARTS (ONLY), which they do. The separate robots and id’s keep the trades sorted out.

FAP Turbo is doing well on Wednesday and Thursday this week, but Apocalypse is not active, or at least lying dormant. I recognize that SHE is looking at different longer-range criteria, and that SHE may not play every day, but SHE did not get sick or something did she. All the parameters that I know of are set as before.

A more complete scenario is this. I have the leading two charts loaded with Apocalypse, and an additional four charts loaded with FAP Turbo. ALL charts show live data updates, but only FAP Turbo is making any trades. HE (FAP Turbo) is taking the weekend off, starting today (Friday). There is a significant difference in the number of set up parameters between the two, but Apocalypse is set up as she was before.

NoMoHype - Dale

SIR PLS SEND FULL DETAILS IN MY MAIL Auto Trading with TWO Robots HOW CAN TO INSTALL 

rkkgs wrote >>

SIR PLS SEND FULL DETAILS IN MY MAIL Auto Trading with TWO Robots HOW CAN TO INSTALL

Relativly simple to use two robots. It is important to keep them on seperate charts, and maintian the correct time frames. The two EA/Robots listed below did VARY well in October and November (6 weeks) with a good 4 figure gain per week. Shame it was a demo account.

I have Apocalypse and FAP Turbo. I am trading live on six charts right now. I have Apocalyps on two charts in the M30 time frame. I have FAP Turbo Scalper playing in two charts in the M15 minute time frame and FAP Turbo in EURUSD M1 time frame. I also have ONE chart that I am the only player alowed. I run these paralell to my Demo account where I am more at liberty to "experiment" with out losses.

Over all working well at the time. I did have a recent loss in the M1 time frame with is EURUSD, but it will recover I am sure.

I have been experimenting with and learning with MA, RSI and a few other Indicators with are popular. I am also attending every seminar and webinar I can, and reading every document I can get my hands on.

NoMoHype - Dale

NoMoHype:

I have two questions...

1. I have Apocalypse [...]

2. With the FAP Turbo [...]

You should ask the expert's developer or in a general forum (like ForexFactory.com or others...). This is really not the place.

Reason: