Turn Excel into an Expert Advisor builder - page 2

hello everyone, FxDialogue.com provides tools for MetaTrader Fx users to build trading strategies using inbuilt advanced functions in Microsoft Excel application in a very effective manner; and saving their time from performing complex queries in MQL4 Language. Fxdialogue provides powerful Excel trading application and its very simple and easy even for those who didn't have knowledge of MQL4. You can easily access the MT4 historical values and prices. And also they provide free downloads. In similar context Fxdialogue provides solutions, which are helpful in analyzing the trading stocks that are more accurate & efficient in quick problem solving.

Lets keep this 'on message' for the forum chaps

First & foremost we want MQL4 code discussion, sources & examples

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

Lets keep this 'on message' for the forum chaps

First & foremost we want MQL4 code discussion, sources & examples

-BB-

In the past week or so there have been various new users (with 1 post only) promoting this fxdialogue crap... Obviously spam/flood >> DELETE.

Better to use Visual Expert Advisor Builder, like StrategyTune (http://strategytune.com)

Ben.J:

Better to use Visual Expert Advisor Builder, like xxxxxxxxxxx

Not if you want a. code that works properly for 4 and 5 digit brokers and b. to learn how to code.

Customer:
Morning,

Waitress:
Morning.

Customer:
What have you got?

Waitress:
Well, there's egg and bacon,
egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

(Choir: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Lovely Spam!)

Or Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce
served in a provencale manner with shallots and aubergines
garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife:
Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress:
Well, the spam, eggs, sausage and spam
That's not got much spam in it

soniabvc:
I think that being able to use excel to build strategies, analyze trades and execute positions is a great way of trading without having to use MQL4 and use shady EAs. What do you think?

Hi sonia,

I think yes. I stumbled upon mt4appstore.com the Mexcel Trader which is an excel formula and has been incorporated in an MT4 platform. It can handle atleast 5 brokers at the same time I think. I hope it helps.

Reason: