MT4-Java API - page 4

samarendra:
can anybody say me how can i get profit through automated trading ? please give me an introduction about automated trading ? i am new i forex .please help me.

If you are really interested in automated traiding and if you already have already made forex trading experiences, then you can read the mql4 book on this page...there you'll find everything you need toknow about automated trading and how to write your own EA!

rgerasimen:
rgerasimen 2010.02.12 21:32

Commercial info consists of two options:

1. All source code (MQL,C++,Java) without any restrictions cost $350

2. Another approach is based on the activation of the MT4 Terminal-running windows machines. First payment is $50 and it includes 5 activation keys and Java source code. All subsequent activation keys are $10 each.

You can test it unlimited period of time freely (the limitation is random delay in methods' responses).

Distribution download: https://c.mql4.com/forum/2010/02/jfx126_bin.zip

Java doc/examples: https://c.mql4.com/forum/2010/02/jfx126_doc.zip

I am interested in buying JAVA source code.

Could you confirm that with your API I could send buy and sell orders from my Java application through a MT4 Terminal connected to a broker ?

I will undertake a technical test.

What is the procedure to pay to you 350 $

jpmoulin:

I am interested in buying JAVA source code.

Could you confirm that with your API I could send buy and sell orders from my Java application through a MT4 Terminal connected to a broker ?

I will undertake a technical test.

What is the procedure to pay to you 350 $

Yes, I'm confirming that you can send buy/sell orders as you requested, but please use trial distribution referred above to test your Java MTS first.

For the payment procedure please contact me via email: roman.gerasimenko@gmail.com

Very good job. I'm curious though - how did you create it? I don't suppose you reverse-engineered the communication protocol... Is the terminal-server comms API available for developers? I wanted to write an API in Python.

Misza:
Very good job. I'm curious though - how did you create it? I don't suppose you reverse-engineered the communication protocol... Is the terminal-server comms API available for developers? I wanted to write an API in Python.
terminal server comms api are not publicly available, so i'm using standard terminal client and java api communicates with mt4 terminal.exe application which comunicates to the mt4 server using proprietory protocols

Hi,

I'd like to know if your API is able to do that :

From a java application I want to retrieve the history.

If yes can you post an example ?

Thank you.

Cehraphaim:

Hi,

I'd like to know if your API is able to do that :

From a java application I want to retrieve the history.

If yes can you post an example ?

Thank you.

Hi Cehraphaim,

JFX API reflects 95% of MQL functions, so you can use methods like iOpen, iClose, iHigh, iLow, iVolume, iTime to get the history. At the same time JFX API communicates to the MT4 terminal (not MT4 server), so history is limited to the data available to the terminal (loaded from MT4 History Center).

Files:

how did you implement the calls from Java into mql4? Are you polling from the mql4 side and programmed the monster switch/case from hell? How many microseconds does a function call from Java into mql4 cost? How long does a benchmark like for example

// this is Java
for(i=0; i<1000000; i++){
  RefreshRates();
  baz = OrderProfit();
}

run?

7bit:

how did you implement the calls from Java into mql4? Are you polling from the mql4 side and programmed the monster switch/case from hell? How many microseconds does a function call from Java into mql4 cost? How long does a benchmark like for example

run?

Please find implementation details in the docs attached.

Your benchmark takes 563 sec (1774 iterations per second) in TCP-transport mode and 189 sec (5284 iterations per second) in UDP-transport mode.

Ability to call >1000 MT4 methods per second is enough for most real-time applications.

I agree, that speed is not a strong side of JFX API, but ability to build distributed systems, manage multiple accounts from a single Java application, deploy it on any unix platform, etc.

Files:
jfx-1.3.0-docs.zip  2150 kb
Reason: