MT4-Java API - page 2

Congratulations, it looks like a very good and useful thing for professional programmers, but i cant find the JFX MQL4 Expert Advisor, did you forgot it or i'm missing somethig?

EDIT* OK, was missing somethig.... good work

31 14:30:03 | pool-2-thread-2 | WARN | Ask for 'jfx_activation_key' for your bo
x: id=325523725345
31 14:30:03 | pool-2-thread-2 | WARN | JFX functionality is limited: API method
s will respond in random delay.

Hi rgerasimen,

thanks for your API, was waiting this since a long time !!

What does exactly means the message jfx_activation_key?

I remarqued that when you call an API method on the strategy, ex accountBalance() it takes ~ 3-4s to respond. Can't we make theses call to MT Terminal Client faster?

Another question is :

can we connect more than 1 strategy to the SAME terminal client. It seems that only 1 strategy can be connected to 1 Terminal at the same time.

Thanks!

chin_pum:

Congratulations, it looks like a very good and useful thing for professional programmers, but i cant find the JFX MQL4 Expert Advisor, did you forgot it or i'm missing somethig?

Files:
jfx.ex4  49 kb

chin_pum:

DLL

cschockaert:

Hi rgerasimen,

thanks for your API, was waiting this since a long time !!

What does exactly means the message jfx_activation_key?

I remarqued that when you call an API method on the strategy, ex accountBalance() it takes ~ 3-4s to respond. Can't we make theses call to MT Terminal Client faster?

Another question is :

can we connect more than 1 strategy to the SAME terminal client. It seems that only 1 strategy can be connected to 1 Terminal at the same time.

Thanks!

A1. In this _demo_ version you will have such random delays in responses.

A2. Yes, you can have multiple strategies running with the same MT4 Terminal, but in this case you will need to initiate them from terminal: just run multiple jfx.ex4 expert advisors

Hi,

Are you planning to make a free version without time restrictions?

thanks.

cschockaert:

Hi,

Are you planning to make a free version without time restrictions?

thanks.

Unfortunately, I'm not planning to make it free.

If people need MT4 Java API, it'll not be a problem to pay for it.

As a part of bigger project, this API has been well tested and is ready for commercial use.

New version, supporting MT4 Expert Advisor Tester
Files:
jfxx1.2.4.zip  3615 kb

... and examples
Files:
Reason: