EA works with other pairs, but not AUDUSD, AUDCHF, NZDUSD, EURGBP ?

Morning to all,

Just as the subject states, I have an EA that will work with many other pairs, but not others? I have not tried every pair, but what am I missing?

Cheers

Huckleberry

i even wonder that your EA works with so many symbols. Dont wonder why it does not work with those 4. Wonder why your EA is working with other pairs. Normally on forex there are many non-correlated pairs and every symbol has its own cycle and background. I would double check EAs results before trading live.

fx1.net

fx1.net wrote >>

i even wonder that your EA works with so many symbols. Dont wonder why it does not work with those 4. Wonder why your EA is working with other pairs. Normally on forex there are many non-correlated pairs and every symbol has its own cycle and background. I would double check EAs results before trading live.

fx1.net

There are possibilly other pairs other than the 4 that do not work...??? I have not tried all of them. Interested in the EURUSD and the AUDUSD at this time.

As for checking the EA, I do not change anything within the EA before testing. There are just a few that do not wor I'll try different timeframe maybe just for giggles.

Thanks for getting back.

Cheers

Huckleberry

May be because price less then 1. Just guess, I'm not a psych.

A lot of bullshit about an EA not being able to work on all currencies!! An EA should work on all G7 currencies, there should only be an issue when u come to exotics and crosses, usually crosss not that much of an issue but will be an issue. Your EA should work on all g7 currencies. What are u trying to exploit, maybe i can help if i know what type of movement u trying to exploit. I don't need to know your EA just what u trying to exploit. The people here who claim their EA works on only one currency are usually the ones that blow up in the first week.

Renovatio; what you are talking is bullshit. only optimised eas will work on all majors or if you combine multiple eas inside 1 ea which decides which algoritm to take or an ea which bases on ai. all others will definetly not work on all, even if they do on tests, they will not do real.

Huckleberry wrote >>

...I have an EA that will work with many other pairs, but not others? I have not tried every pair, but what am I missing?

Nothing!

Feel happy it works on all the others and pray it continues :)

The ones you list are a very mixed bunch and I would not expect any 1 system to bridge any 2 of those!

Good Luck

-BB-

Renovatio wrote >>
A lot of bullshit about an EA not being able to work on all currencies!! An EA should work on all G7 currencies, there should only be an issue when u come to exotics and crosses, usually crosss not that much of an issue but will be an issue. Your EA should work on all g7 currencies. What are u trying to exploit, maybe i can help if i know what type of movement u trying to exploit. I don't need to know your EA just what u trying to exploit. The people here who claim their EA works on only one currency are usually the ones that blow up in the first week.

Excuse me Renovatio,

I'm here to learn MQL4. It is a friendly and helpful site. The EA that I speak of, does work with no errors, not necessarily did I say it was profitable. Just that it works with no errors on some pairs, but with other pairs, error 4111 and error 4107 will occur. Please PM me if you must adress me in an unfriendly way.

Thank you all for your replies,

Huckleberry

Reason: