Beta Testing of MetaTrader 5 Has Started! - page 9

Hi,

Can you post some examples for passing strings, objects, and arrays to and from an imported

DLL function call ?

My old MT4 Dll functions are not working anymore and the documentation seems incomplete on this subject.

Thanks,

Mike

I think that the Elliott Motive Wave and Elliott Corrective Wave tools are poor

Are they developed completely? And what to use this tools for?

An enum within a class definition does not compile. Can this be fixed please?

For example, the following returns the error ENUM - unexpected token.

class sw_date:public sw_object
{
public:
enum months

{

January,

February,

March,

April,

May,

June,

July,

August,

September,

October,

November,

December

};

Hi,

Mistake on the Date at Midnight : see pictures . thanks

On the current order screen one has to enter the stop loss as a price, what would be good if one could enter the stop in pips, for example

25 pips instead of the price, this would also be handy as a option under the trade tab the amount of pips per stop.

Thank you

how to use handle in MT5?

int MA_handle=iCustom(NULL,0,"Custom Moving Average",

MA_Period,

MA_Shift,

MA_Method,

PRICE_CLOSE // Count on closing prices

);

MA_handle[i] ???? must only can use it after copyarray, Can not use it directly?

this not good-looking state happened when internet connection interrupted

- ability to show/hide objects in chart window

Order history are lost. can not get order history by selecting All history menu item. I opened my demo account in build 199 and now i have build 202.

- ability to make default chart properties; every time when we attach a new chart to window the chart are shown with default setting - green on black scheme, bar chat, without chart shift and etc. And every time i change this setting to black on white scheme, candlestick chat, and etc. Why not to save this setting by default for every chart for once? Let's say, with a single - "Save as Default" button in chart properties window.
Reason: