Beta Testing of MetaTrader 5 Has Started! - page 4

fai wrote >>
mql5.chm is russian only ?

Alexander wrote >>

Unfortunately, MQL5 help haven't translated yet.

OK.

I can translate it with google translator.But, It is very cryptic English.

I hope that this will help everyone.

- ability to group objects; say, i use 4 lines for creating the diamond chart pattern. And in Objects List windows i get 4 trendline objects. i think it would be useful to group that lines in Objects List window and rename them with a single name

- scale volumes (crtl + l) width on chart window when scaling bars. it will be pretty (in addition, it would be nice to have MA on Volumes, imho)

- curved line object for mt5 (like in Paint)

fai wrote >>

OK.

How use this

arfar:

How use this

How do we report bugs and features? You can't possibly track them all on this forum .... is there a place i do not realize?

how do we import custom bar data? I don't see history center or anything equivalent. is it saved for a future release?

Lenar:

Today the public testing of the MetaTrader 5 client terminal starts. All of you now can participate in it. If you want to become the testing participant, just download the terminal and test it. You can send your bug reports and suggestions by email or publish them in this topic.

Hi Sir,

Find a screenshot about passing midnight time :

here look at the date below.. and with my MT4 in the othe side, the quotes seems to be stop on MT5 and they continued in MQ4.

Other things not bug :

one thing would be usefull it is button on graph : undo action, the other would be a dot in a corner of every windows indicator to be able to take it off with one click.

kinds regards, Daniel

BUG A MINUIT ET DATE

Same PERIOD ON MT4

I can't install.

What is a SSE support?

Noticed, Math constants section contain all kinds of sheningans with PI but lack fibonachi golden ratio number ????? 1.6180339887......

nondisclosure:

Can't create demo account.

type in more character for zip code and other fields...... hopefully this help...

fai wrote >>

OK.

Yes, very helpful fai.

Those asking how to use this - I copied as mql5.chm into MetaTrader 5\Help\

Reason: