Beta Testing of MetaTrader 5 Has Started! - page 35

I downloaded and installed MT5 on my Win XP Pro laptop 5 mins ago. All is well until I hit F1. Alert box asks to download new help but does nothing. Here is the log.

LD	0	Help	16:29:18	new version of the terminal Help in English is available (2740 kb)
GM	2	Help	16:31:06	failed to download due invalid hash

Even the .chm from first page does not work for me.

What does this error mean ?! (i'm trying to install mt5 on Windows 2000 pro)

t4fast wrote >>

What does this error mean ?! (i'm trying to install mt5 on Windows 2000 pro)

It means it doesn't run on Windows 2000. The MT5 installer doesn't understand that your running windows 2000. Well, it understands it's windows, but not the version. So it thinks it's being installed onto a x64 bit system since it doesn't understand the version.

Only solution is to upgrade your version of Windows. Sorry.

I don't understand why some charts in MT5 have huge gap in H1 frame, while they look OK in M5 frame !

I can`t install metatrader 5, I have that text during instalation "It should be cpu with sse2 support in order to install this application" Any other applications installing and working well, that`s first time I ever see that text during installation

I get a virus warning win32/Themida from AVG when installing.

All my looking so far says this is a trojan.

Cranium:

I get a virus warning win32/Themida from AVG when installing.

All my looking so far says this is a trojan.

False positive -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/123440

Considering I can't use a managed code DLL w/ mt4, I'd like to see that changed w/ MT5.

I got some negative feelings about the gray line above. should there really be that gray line? if not then that line worth to be deleted

I suggest to change the toolbar names "Line Studies" to "Objects" and "Periodicity" to "Time frames"

and adding frame and some info to image when saving charts as image

Reason: