Beta Testing of MetaTrader 5 Has Started! - page 31

- Profiles submenu to go Window menu from File menu

- ability to duplicate the chart window in same window without opening a new window; I want to do this, this, and this in same window whitout opening new windows. And maybe something like Chart Layouts or Windows Layouts to Windows menu that will arrange those chart windows in window like in images above.

There are only the same chart on those windows.

- dont save chart windows to profiles automatically; ask to save each time if windows changed. when i open another chart window it saves that window to my profile

- dont change windows sizes when fullscreen is enabled. If i have many windows and i press f11, it maxzimizes one of those window

just wishes

ability to show/hide charts

我怎么无法申请使用模拟账户呢?

ability to scale rectangle from right-top and left-bottom corners

polygons and grid object (perfect square or angled rectangle with customizable grid) would be great imo

ability to scale and stretch out the angled trendline as other objects (because, angled trendline is useless in any timeframe and at any scale but where and in what scale it is drawn)

for drawing squares add Perfect Rectangle parameter to parameters of the Rectangle object

its very usable i think

- it would be good to have ability changing the angle of a trendline that are show when drawing from parameter's tab in the object's properties window. that is, angle parameter for trenline

- when (ctrl+l) volumes is enabled, enabling scale modes (scale fix one to one, scale fix, scale points per bar) does not hide volumes for the first time. volumes are disappearing only after changing timeframe

If i put any bmp image in MQL5/image folder, nothing will show in the drop down menu !?

What Windows OS do you have? Is it Vista or Windows 7?

Proper path for pictures is terminal_folder\MQL5\Images (plural)

Reason: