Beta Testing of MetaTrader 5 Has Started!

Today the public testing of the MetaTrader 5 client terminal starts. All of you now can participate in it. If you want to become the testing participant, just download the terminal and test it. You can send your bug reports and suggestions by email or publish them in this topic.

For the testing period, the client terminal is offered with the English interface. If you have any difficulties, please refer to the built in Help, which is also in English.

You can download MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal by the following link: https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe (web installer 300 Kb)

You can also download only MQL5 Reference by the following link: https://www.mql4.com/files/mql5.chm (1.1 Mb)

We thank you in advance for your contribution in testing the MetaTrader 5 terminal!

Plans for MetaTrader 5 Testing

1. The platform testing will take about 5-6 months.
  2. This will be a step-by-step testing. New possibilities will be added at each step. During the first testing stage that starts today, the client terminal will work only with Forex. Further we will add CFD, Futures, equities and options.
  3. The current terminal version is offered without a strategy tester. It will be included at next steps.
  4. From November, 2009, we open the testing of back-office components of the platform in brokerage companies.

We do our best to offer you the maximally stable product, that's why the testing process has a multi-step structure. We want to thoroughly check everything before we offer the platform to our clients.

Best regards,
MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Thank You Very much Congradulation

Thanks!!!

Finally some insight into your internal plannings...

Thank you especially for these clarifications!

Hi Lenar,

I can't open demo account.

I could not install on Windows Xp

i could not click next button on End User Lisence agreement

Next Button is Disabled

Here is No check Box for Accept agreement I am using Windows Xp in Japanese

Please Help

arfar wrote >>

I could not install on Windows Xp

i could not click next button on End User Lisence agreement

Next Button is Disabled

Please input Long name,Long address etc.

Installed on Windows 7 (x32) without problems.

我也来报个到,来测试一下

有需要写指标的,可以找我呵,我的QQ717098723
Reason: