Looking for MQL4 Programmer

Greetings,

I'm currently looking to hire / partner an MQL4 Programmer for a possible venture.

It'll be better for us to discuss the details via email (sensitive info)

Please email me at hafiz85sg@gmail.com if you're interested. Thank you.

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
All products will deliver in 3 days.
Also, I am providing EA, Indicator and Trade System Improvement Consultant services, contact me for the detail.
If you need to have it done, don't hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com

kolier wrote >>
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
Also, I am providing EA, Indicator and Trade System Improvement Consultant services, contact me for the detail.
If you need to have it done, don't hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com

Hello,
I bought this EA. It is a scalping EA. This EA places 99.99% trades and makes negative trades with my broker. But very profitable with other brokers that required much start up deposit whic I havent got.
Please I want it altered so that it buys when it should sell and sell when it should buy. This way this EA will be making me a good profit.
I tried to do it myself and it can give the right trades with good profit but never takes the profit. It gives these errors Invalid price code =129 and and invalid stop code =130.It does not close when it is in profit but only when it is in loss. Please help
Please I need a help.
Kindly get back in touuch
Thanks
Mercy

Files:
slave_1.mq4  15 kb

kolier:

In the past, I used the Kolier's work and he works very well.

favoured111 wrote >>

Hello,
I bought this EA. It is a scalping EA. This EA places 99.99% trades and makes negative trades with my broker. But very profitable with other brokers that required much start up deposit whic I havent got.
Please I want it altered so that it buys when it should sell and sell when it should buy. This way this EA will be making me a good profit.
I tried to do it myself and it can give the right trades with good profit but never takes the profit. It gives these errors Invalid price code =129 and and invalid stop code =130.It does not close when it is in profit but only when it is in loss. Please help
Please I need a help.
Kindly get back in touuch
Thanks
Mercy

Dude, you got some nasty coding. I doubt that your system is that profitable.

Much improvement can be added to your system.

However, I don't like doing free work anymore. You know, I prefer giving people face.

If you are that poor to pay for work or for a system, don't trade in the first place!!!!

Reason: