DLL files interactions with MT4!!

Hi coders,

there's an inquiry i have tried to solve without success:

I need to exchange information between two different MT4 consoles. Let's say i want to compare the spreads on real time of two differents MT4 consoles:

Steps:

1) I build the DLL_1 for MT4_1, which holds the necesary data for Broker_1.

2) I build the DLL_2 for MT4_2, which holds the necesary data for Broker_2.

3) I compare the data from DLL_1 with DLL_2 and throw some result for MT4_1 and for MT4_2. <---THIS IS THE ISSUE!!

How I can make this link between the two DLL's?

How I can pass data from one DLL file to the other DLL file?

I'm using Dev-C++ 4.9.9.2

I hope some wise coder know the solution to my trouble...

Regards

kaleb

DLL to DLL interprocess communication using dcom or whatever is not a question that you'll get best answered on an MQL forum.

However, its possible to do this without writing DLLs.

The MQL framework includes enough file handling functionality to read and write the data to/from a file in the experts/files folder. Then just have the folder replicated between the experts/files folder in each platform instance.

Just a thought.

CB

Thank you for your reply CB,

But this will take more processing time, right?

kaleb:

Hi coders,

there's an inquiry i have tried to solve without success:

I need to exchange information between two different MT4 consoles. Let's say i want to compare the spreads on real time of two differents MT4 consoles:

Steps:

1) I build the DLL_1 for MT4_1, which holds the necesary data for Broker_1.

2) I build the DLL_2 for MT4_2, which holds the necesary data for Broker_2.

3) I compare the data from DLL_1 with DLL_2 and throw some result for MT4_1 and for MT4_2. <---THIS IS THE ISSUE!!

How I can make this link between the two DLL's?

How I can pass data from one DLL file to the other DLL file?

I'm using Dev-C++ 4.9.9.2

I hope some wise coder know the solution to my trouble...

Regards

kaleb

Kaled, one question for you = you want to compare two broker in real time ? Can you confirm ? UKALGO

yes, i want to compare the data (ask, bid, spread, etc) of two different Brokers on real time

kaleb:
yes, i want to compare the data (ask, bid, spread, etc) of two different Brokers on real time

Kaled, which one do you compare ? Alpari and ODL ?

whatever Broker

ukalgo:

Kaled, which one do you compare ? Alpari and ODL ?

Kaled, Another Question, how are you able to be connected to two differents MetaTrader platform, i struggle in order to be able to install them both.... Thanks

ukalgo:

Kaled, Another Question, how are you able to be connected to two differents MetaTrader platform, i struggle in order to be able to install them both.... Thanks

Kaled, Thabks for the idea, I just finished the installation of ODL versus Alpari, Thanks for the IDEA !!!!!, let me know how you will manage the relationship between the two broker !

ukalgo:

Kaled, Thabks for the idea, I just finished the installation of ODL versus Alpari, Thanks for the IDEA !!!!!, let me know how you will manage the relationship between the two broker !

it's ok ukalgo..

Anybody with deep knowledge on DLL intercommunication?

what tools or processes or tutorials should I follow?

Thanks

Reason: