I can program your ideas - page 2

fxt wrote >>

Hi traders

If some one has very good strategies and very sure that his/her strategy will be very profitable and can't code it then I can help to you to program it. I'm very experienced in MQL language. Also I know C/C++, and I have some pratice with AI, Fuzzy logic and neural networks. I almost know all search algorithms. And can write beautiful and readable code for you. Please, contact me if you are interested...

Hi,

I want a script that enters the market after X pip (like 25 pip) and leave the market at X+1pip+spread or at X-50pip+spread. The script should be able to take both long and short positions. I also want it to enter and leave the market on negative trend, is shall not react on a negativ trend under a certain level, say under 0,5pip.

After leaving the market it shall wait for a few minutes (decided by a random number) before start counting to X pip again.

Thanks.

fxt:

Hi traders

If some one has very good strategies and very sure that his/her strategy will be very profitable and can't code it then I can help to you to program it. I'm very experienced in MQL language. Also I know C/C++, and I have some pratice with AI, Fuzzy logic and neural networks. I almost know all search algorithms. And can write beautiful and readable code for you. Please, contact me if you are interested...

fxt hello I am interested in someone who can program programs for Multi-Charts. Multi-Charts is Easy language also just like MT-4.

I have used MT-4 a lot and used a lot of the free indicators off this site to trade with, some work very well. My question is. If Multi-Charts is Easy Language just like MT-4. Will I be able to load the MT-4 indicators I already have and use on my Meta Trader, Can I load them on My Multi Charts as well. If they both use the same laungauge why not???? Is this possible to make this work will it take some additioal programing to be able to load them on Multi Charts??? How could this work. If it takes additional programing are you up to the challange?

If you are interested contact me at my personal E-mail Garry749@gmail.com Please address the subject line as (Easy Language Programing)

Gary

fxt wrote >>

Hi traders

fxt-

The fx community could use the following indicators in the forex:

An indicator that shows on the chart in pale colors the start to the end of each forex market session (Euro,London,Tokyo,Australia, USA)

An indicator with audible alert on the second candle in a reversal in the forex market. Good for entry orders.

An indicator that shows on your chart how many pips the pips have moved since the GMT update at 2:00 GMT. Displaying the top and bottom with horizontal lines and display in a box, lower left corner of chart the number of pips it has moved since 2:00 GMT. (Why - once the market has moved over 40 pips since the 2:00 GMT update, your swings will be large enough to trade to take pips)

I'll test anything you come up with in those areas. (email: eelfranz1@msn.com, Subject: Test Indicator)

Hi, I would like to write the indicator, but I have no idea how to do it...:( If yuo can, please help, I would be very thankful

Wel.. I need the indicator that indicates the fast move in the market with audible alert. For ex. if the price goes down or high 100pips in 30min. Or can I find thi indicator somewere?

Can you modify this Script? you can email me at mikegctrading24@gmail.com

What I want to add is a Trailing Stop, and a input to lock in pips if
the market reverses and doesn't hit the TS. And then an input for
amount of pips to activate the lock in pips once I have the code for
the buy then I can modify the sell and quick reverse. I just don't
know alot about programming to get the first one done. Thank You
Mike
fxtrading24

//+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                    IBFX - Quick Buy.mq4 |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2008, IBFX.com"
#property link      "www.ibfx.com"
//----
int start()
{
      /*+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
         Because these scripts are meant to execute fast there are no user 
         external inputs. Make sure to modify the settings below, then compile 
         the script before assigning a hot key to it and using it.
         The magicNumber HAS TO TO BE THE SAME ON ALL SCRIPTS if you change it 
         here make sure to change it on all scripts!!!
         Do not forget to click on COMPILE once your changes have been made!!!
      +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+*/
         int   MagicNumber = 901; 
      double          Risk = 2.0;       
         int      StopLoss = 0;     // Number in Pips ie: 50 for 50 pips.
         int  ProfitTarget = 5;     // Number in Pips ie: 50 for 50 pips.
         int      Slippage = 1;
        bool      MiniLots = True;  // Does your broker offer mini micro lots such as 0.01 lot?
      string    Commentary = " IBFX - Quick Buy ";
      string      FontName = "Arial";
         int      FontSize = 12;

//|               DO NOT MODIFY ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE!!!                 |
      //---- A few checks before we get started
      if( !IsConnected()   ) { Alert( Commentary + " - No Connection!!" );               return(0); }

//---- Specific Vars
      int        Action = OP_BUY;
      double  InitPrice = Ask;

//---- Global Vars
        bool      Done = False;
      string   Symbole = Symbol();
         int    Ticket = 0; 
         int ErrorCode = 0;
      double   MaxLots = MarketInfo( Symbole, MODE_MAXLOT );
      double      Lots =MM( Symbole, Risk, MiniLots );

//---- Let's place the order.  
      while( !Done )
      {     
         double FillPrice = Ask;
         double StopPrice = Bid;

if( MathAbs( InitPrice - FillPrice ) > Slippage * Point ) { Done = true; }  
         Comment( "IBFX - QuickBuy | Placing Long Order, please wait ..." );    
         Wait();
         Ticket = OrderSend( Symbole, Action, Lots, FillPrice, Slippage * Point, StopLong( StopPrice, StopLoss ), TakeLong(FillPrice, ProfitTarget), Commentary, MagicNumber, 0, CLR_NONE );
         if( Ticket >= 0 )   { Done = true; }
         else 
         {
            ErrorCode = GetLastError();
                 if( ErrorCode == 4109 ) { Alert( Commentary + " - You did not allow live trading!" ); Done = true; }
            else if( ErrorCode ==  134 ) { Alert( Commentary + " - Not enough Money!" );               Done = true; }
            else if( ErrorCode ==  138 || ErrorCode ==  136 || ErrorCode ==  135 ) { Alert( Commentary + " - Requote/Slippage, run the script again" ); Done = true; }
            else                         { Alert( Commentary +  " Error: " + ErrorCode ); }
         }
      }
      Comment("");

//----
   return(0);
}

//+                               Wait                                      +
void Wait() { while( IsTradeContextBusy() ) { Sleep(50); } }

//| Calculate Stop Short                                                    |
double StopLong(double price,int stop)
{
if(stop==0) { return(0); }
else        { return(price-(stop*Point)); }
}
//| Calculate Profit Target Long                                            |
double TakeLong(double price,int take)
{
if(take==0) {  return(0);}
else        {  return(price+(take*Point));}
}

//|                      Money Managment                                    |   
double MM( string Sym, double Risk, bool BrokerAllowsFractionalLots )
{
double MinLots = MarketInfo(Sym,MODE_MINLOT);
double MaxLots = MarketInfo(Sym,MODE_MAXLOT);
double Leverage = AccountLeverage();
double LotSize = MarketInfo(Sym,MODE_LOTSIZE);
double LotStep = MarketInfo(Sym,MODE_LOTSTEP);

double FinalAccountBalance =  MathMin( AccountBalance(), AccountEquity() );
int NormalizationFactor = 0;
double Lots = 0.0;

if(LotStep == 0.01) { NormalizationFactor = 2; }
if(LotStep == 0.1)  { NormalizationFactor = 1; }

if( BrokerAllowsFractionalLots == true)
{
   Lots = (FinalAccountBalance*(Risk/100.0))/(LotSize/Leverage);
   Lots = StrToDouble(DoubleToStr(Lots, NormalizationFactor));
   if (Lots < MinLots) { Lots = MinLots; }
   if (Lots > MaxLots) { Lots = MaxLots; }
}
else if(BrokerAllowsFractionalLots == false)
{
   Lots = (FinalAccountBalance*(Risk/100.0))/(LotSize/Leverage);
   Lots = MathRound(Lots);
   if (Lots < MinLots) { Lots = MinLots; }
   if (Lots > MaxLots) { Lots = MaxLots; }
}
return( Lots );
}

Mike

fxt wrote >>

Hi traders

Hi,

I have a strategy and want it developed. please contact me with your email and we can move forward.

fxt wrote >>

Hi traders

Hi,

I have a strategy and need your help. Can you contact me on hecduodu@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Hecs.

fxt wrote >>

Hi traders

Dear Fxt

Can you contact me vis email

amdegia@yahoo.com

I will give you a great strategy to code.

fxt wrote >>

Hi traders

Hi,I have a very nice trading system that I'd like to see if I could get an EA made,if interested please send me a email donniec@md.metrocast.net Thanks So Much

fxt:

Hi traders

Hi Fxt.

I've simple plan to trade GU base on Price action,
Basic principal of the indicator as per this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/125383

please do contact me at : hairi@ymail.com

Reason: