Broker Tick Data Freeze

I run MT4 terminal on 4 FXDD accounts. Two demos running on personal PC have frequent tick data freezes. these freezes can last for several hours. I can manually re-login to Demo accounts and tick data feed start again. FXDD Live and Demo accounts running on VPS never have tick data freezes. It does not seem to be only a personal PC issue, as I also run MBTrading and PFG demos on personal PC and do not have these tick data freeze problems.

Any ideas as to possible reasons that I can investigate.

wackena:

I run MT4 terminal on 4 FXDD accounts. Two demos running on personal PC have frequent tick data freezes. these freezes can last for several hours. I can manually re-login to Demo accounts and tick data feed start again. FXDD Live and Demo accounts running on VPS never have tick data freezes. It does not seem to be only a personal PC issue, as I also run MBTrading and PFG demos on personal PC and do not have these tick data freeze problems.

Any ideas as to possible reasons that I can investigate.

I found the resolution to my tick data freeze problem. This was an isolated problem that most, if not all, PC users do not have.

I am using MacBook Pro with UMFusion to run native Windows XP OS. I was using the NAT network connection. This shares the Mac's network connection. When I switch to a Bridge connection that connects directly to network, the tick data freeze was no longer a problem.

Reason: