Migration from MQL4 to MQL5

Hi,

I've a couple of EA working on real account that i would like to evolve.

I've seen that the new championship will be open only to MQL5 EA, and i would like to participate with one of these.

For this reason, I would like to migrate my EA's to MQL5, that i suppose will be the new language for new EAs.

I've some questions about setting up a "long term" development work, without wasting coding time:

- are there any documents that illustrate programming differences between MQL4 and 5?

- which are the main improvements/differences?

- will MQL4 still be supported? for how long?

- how many brokers will support MqL5 after the launch?

- when the full development documentation will be available?

Thanks

Regards

Alex

These are pretty much the same questions anyone is interested in (who's trying to work seriously with MT). But transparency isn't really a strength of this company... They come up with new builds when they want, sometimes even without a change-letter, now a major release with poor information concerning anything.

This is unprofessional. If there were more players in this market, a behavior like that would make this company drown.

I want to know how long MT4/MQL4 will be supported for ?

schnappi wrote >>

These are pretty much the same questions anyone is interested in (who's trying to work seriously with MT). But transparency isn't really a strength of this company... They come up with new builds when they want, sometimes even without a change-letter, now a major release with poor information concerning anything.

This is unprofessional. If there were more players in this market, a behavior like that would make this company drown.

Tell it like it is my Schnappi brother! . (< 8)

Reason: