Tester Problems

Hello everyone, greetings from Brazil. I´m a experienced trader, and I´m programming my own EA. Well before of my ea to be complete, I have wrote a program to read a special cvs files, with the entries points, and exit points marked. Well I can compile the text file, with no problem. But when I run it on strategy tester it returns the file like not found.I´m sending to you two files, one the screenshot of the file´s (teste.csv) location on my HD, and other of the code( the file location is : C:\Arquivos de programas\MetaTrader 4\tester\files. I have tried to put the file in the following directory(C:\Arquivos de programas\MetaTrader 4\experts\files) the file name is : teste.csv, but it doesent work.PLease if you can, help me. Sorry for the poor english, and thank you very much for the attention.

Files:
testador.mq4  8 kb

Don't worry. Tester can not take files from experts\files only from \tester\files. But when you use demo or real account your EA will take it from experts\files.

Roger:

Don't worry. Tester can not take files from experts\files only from \tester\files. But when you use demo or real account your EA will take it from experts\files.

I have already tried this to directories, on different situations. But I always get, file not found. Thanks for ther attention

Reason: