THVtrix indicator code needed, please help?

Hi,

I am trying to build my first EA based on few indicators. I found the custom indicator in THV system has showed for me a good signal that it might be build on. Now,I am wonding if any has the code of this interesting THVTrix V4.01 indicator that shows the divergence in THV system. I would appreciate if you could send it to me on this email: mcgene2010@yahoo.com

Thanks

Oh man, you are getting a rough initiation here .

Once you start getting into programming and start needing help with that, you'll find this place pretty friendly.

As long as you search before posting.

Tip: the site search facility can be a bit hit and miss; sometimes Google provides good results in this site.

CB

:) thanks phy, Actually i have done this before posting but i got the Ex4 file. What i need is the MQL file to be used in my project EA. If you could help me to decompiling. This would be great. Any free decompiler software or online service.

Great thanks for you kind help

cloudbreaker:

Oh man, you are getting a rough initiation here .

Once you start getting into programming and start needing help with that, you'll find this place pretty friendly.

As long as you search before posting.

Tip: the site search facility can be a bit hit and miss; sometimes Google provides good results in this site.

CB

Yea, it seems so but actually i have tried to google it first and then i have searched before posting using different keywords. Even i tried to search of his original builder to ask him the code. All didnot work out.

BTW, i am an Egyptian physician so you can see how much i am far away from programming but i am sure with the kind help of all good persons here i would acheive my goals in this interesing area.

Thanks CB

I don't mess with decompilations.

+1 for that, Phy.

Decompilation without permission = theft.

And lack of bravery to code your own. Which in my book is worse :-)

CB

Thank you all for your help and guidance
Reason: