Problem with EA

Hello!

Does anyone know why this EA doesn't work? https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7612

Thanks!

What does "doesn't work" mean?

Provide hard facts, error messages, ..., whatever it is that causes you to make statement.

btw, codebase is public = no warranty that any code does anything except consume disk space.

Thank you.

fbj:

What does "doesn't work" mean?

Provide hard facts, error messages, ..., whatever it is that causes you to make statement.

btw, codebase is public = no warranty that any code does anything except consume disk space.

Thank you.

I would really like someone to have a look at EA code. This EA doesn't open any trade, and MT4 doesn't report any error.

ya fair enough - not being harsh but not my scene all that stuff as takes big commitment, others? many bright sparks reside here but is not really an issue regards your programming...

if you want to learn then this is best project for you. You are keen yes? So have energies to give. Maybe you know some languages syntax? If so then you should roll up sleeves and just play.

Take original copy of source - for backup and reinstatement when things go pear-shaped ;)

Use MetaEditor, key in Print and then put cursor on it. Hit F1 and get context sensitive help.

Just use Print(...); and start to see and learn. You will then be surprised about help potentials. This site can teach you all via MQL Book and many articles and, and...

Basically we not programming service. You see, "having a look" takes time is not just straight forwards. Someones either gotta eyeball an obvious error OR debug it etc. That takes time...

Best

Couldn't agree more fbj. The problem exists between the chair and the keyboard in this case.

This person has previous form regarding his "give effort/take help" ratio. The following was my response.

CB

01005379 wrote >>

I need profitable EA

01005379 - What you really need after a comment like that is to go away, read the docs, cut some code, come back, get some help and in the process recover some of the credibility that you've lost with this post.

You also need a slightly more creative username.

Reason: