5k to 20k in 2 months

Okay, let me clear a couple of things first.

1. I don't have any EA for sale.

2. I am not starting this thread for bragging.

3. That performance is in a demo account.

Now coming to the point, I have started a demo account with Alpari 2 months back and started paper trading forex. This is my first experience trading forex. I have attached my trades with this message. I didn't have any specific strategy or EA for my trades. I have experience in stock market. I used that knowledge (breakouts, support, resistance etc). I had no losing trades and as the title says, went from 5k to 20k in 2 months. But I realized, I am getting bored trading paper money. I mean, what's the fun if you don't see some real gains. I am writing this for any suggestion regarding NDD/STP broker with minimum possible starting capital requirements. (I am in US). If starting capital is 5k USD, I will be opening my account soon. If it is more, I will just wait until I can afford to risk that much of money in trading forex. Also, any other suggestions before putting my real money are also welcome. (I am not expecting to make 100% returns every month in real money ..LOL..10% per month and I will be more than satisfied) I already learned a few good lessons in demo trading.

1. Instead of sell order, I placed buy order. That happened twice..LOL . I am used to only buying stocks. Never shorted them. That's one good lesson I learned. Think twice before confirming your order.

2. Leverage, leverage, leverage. I was placing orders with 1:20 leverage during the initial days. Once an order went against me and even though I knew that my technical analysis is sound, I realized my account could get wiped out before the order turns in my direction. So there was a drawdown of 60% on the account. If it is my real account, I would not have slept during those days. LOL.. However, in the last few days, I reduced my leverage to 1:7 at the most.

Files:

koolguyme wrote >>

Okay, let me clear a couple of things first.

1. I don't have any EA for sale.

2. I am not starting this thread for bragging.

3. That performance is in a demo account.

Now coming to the point, I have started a demo account with Alpari 2 months back and started paper trading forex. This is my first experience trading forex. I have attached my trades with this message. I didn't have any specific strategy or EA for my trades. I have experience in stock market. I used that knowledge (breakouts, support, resistance etc). I had no losing trades and as the title says, went from 5k to 20k in 2 months. But I realized, I am getting bored trading paper money. I mean, what's the fun if you don't see some real gains. I am writing this for any suggestion regarding NDD/STP broker with minimum possible starting capital requirements. (I am in US). If starting capital is 5k USD, I will be opening my account soon. If it is more, I will just wait until I can afford to risk that much of money in trading forex. Also, any other suggestions before putting my real money are also welcome. (I am not expecting to make 100% returns every month in real money ..LOL..10% per month and I will be more than satisfied) I already learned a few good lessons in demo trading.

1. Instead of sell order, I placed buy order. That happened twice..LOL . I am used to only buying stocks. Never shorted them. That's one good lesson I learned. Think twice before confirming your order.

2. Leverage, leverage, leverage. I was placing orders with 1:20 leverage during the initial days. Once an order went against me and even though I knew that my technical analysis is sound, I realized my account could get wiped out before the order turns in my direction. So there was a drawdown of 60% on the account. If it is my real account, I would not have slept during those days. LOL.. However, in the last few days, I reduced my leverage to 1:7 at the most.

What's ur point ?

BillBrian wrote >>

What's ur point ?

Can't you understand English? I even put my question in bold font and gave enough background. Please don't reply for increasing your post count.

koolguyme:

I am writing this for any suggestion regarding NDD/STP broker with minimum possible starting capital requirements.

This forum does not permit discussion on specific brokers.

Paraphrasing your question to BillBrian about English - its pretty self-evident that this is a programming forum.

And if you want to live up to your aspirational username, you'd need to stop losing your kool.

CB

cloudbreaker:

He could have replied that we cannot discuss on specific brokers (instead of his condescending, 'what's ur point'?). Thats what ticked me off. And my username is, well... just a username. Not a description of my personality.

Reason: