BullnBear indicator needs to retune

I created this indicator on my demo account and the memory usage is just a few MB, but when i put it in my real account, it jumps to additional 500mb ram usage

can anyone help me with this?

Files:
bullnbear.mq4  13 kb

doshur wrote >>

I created this indicator on my demo account and the memory usage is just a few MB, but when i put it in my real account, it jumps to additional 500mb ram usage

can anyone help me with this?

two comments

1. creating a new object at every incoming ticks - need to check for existence of objects first before creating them

2. processing indicator at every incoming tick - is this necessary for yr indicator to work properly? if not then do it at every new bar instead of every tick

ronaldosim:

two comments

1. creating a new object at every incoming ticks - need to check for existence of objects first before creating them

2. processing indicator at every incoming tick - is this necessary for yr indicator to work properly? if not then do it at every new bar instead of every tick

can i draw the objects at int init()?

doshur wrote >>

can i draw the objects at int init()?

do an ObjectFind first before you create them

ObjectCreate(name,...) when the named object already exists throws an error, but I don't see it using gobs of memory.

Insert this this in your functions:

if(ObjectFind(name) == -1) ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_LABEL, WI, 0, 0, 0, 0);
You only have a few objects, I sometimes have charts with many thousands of objects.

My test just now, added 2,000 objects and increased memory use by about 2meg.

Your indcator also adds about 2meg. (It is weekend, so it won't grow, but I see no reason for it to grow)

Maybe your problem is somewhere else.

Reason: