The CM5 Trading Robot and System - page 2

I has been a pleasure I enjoy the moment.

If I had a juck EA I would post it here.

I don't have any. Mine works, so I cannot post it.

Sorry.

I see why no real programmer and people that are successfull would waste time in any blog.

You want someone to hand everything over to you.

nobody wants everything handed over to him/her, go back and spam craigslist again with your robot, lol.

forexlady wrote >>

I have been trading my robot and system for a while now.

Here are some of my report of the trades.

http://v5robot.mt4stats.com

I will add some additional accounts later.

Interesting thread and I am coming to this forum after a long time. Just wondering whether your trades/results shown in the link/report are all trades generated by EA?

I have a doubt though. I am not trying to accuse you. But just look at the last 2 days of trading the gbp/jpy. How come you have 2 trades opened on 5th and let it
(1st Trade) run with a drawdown of around 100 pips and then u close next day (close to 20 hours) with 20 pip +ve. So your EA put St/tp after few hours. In that case it cannot be like that on the 7th August trades. So either your EA must be terribly smart to do these changes dynamically or you have also manual trades with open drawdowns. Please clarify. Thanks.

The same goes the 2nd trade on August 5. It should have a DD as the first one and EA closed it with only 6 pips profits. But no mention of tp level in your report.

2009.08.05 13:25 buy 0.50 gbpjpy 161.97 162.17 162.47 2009.08.06 10:34 162.17 0.00 0.00 -3.02 20 104.61
2009.08.05 16:20 buy 0.50 gbpjpy 161.63 161.69 0.00 2009.08.06 01:42 161.69 0.00 0.00 -3.02 6 31.56
2009.08.07 12:30 buy 0.50 gbpjpy 160.83 0.00 161.33 2009.08.07 12:30 161.33 0.00 0.00 0.00 50 260.75
2009.08.07 12:30 buy 0.50 gbpjpy 161.38 161.58 161.88 2009.08.07 12:36 161.58 0.00 0.00 0.00 20 103.99
2009.08.07 12:36 buy 0.50 gbpjpy 161.66 161.86 162.16 2009.08.07 13:08 162.16 0.00 0.00 0.00 50 258.96

forexlady wrote >>

I see why no real programmer and people that are successfull would waste time in any blog.

You want someone to hand everything over to you.

Pointless talking to you.

Where, in any post did someone say "want".

For sure we all want your undoubted proweress in the EA building arena. You must be near genius level... But, probably too dim to understand what this forum is all about, so you make dimwitted statements like above quote.

Additionally, you would not have remote idea what a real programmer is.

All your posts demonstrate this.

You offend many outstanding site members by such a dumb statement.

People that are successful and knowledgeable visit this site.

Why? geewhiz... believe it or not, they actually 'get a buz' out of helping others less fortunate in education and IT skills, but who show an eagerness to learn

good bye

enjoy your 15 minutes of fame while it lasts, cuz all too soon this thread will scroll off front page into oblivion - where it belongs!

Hi Kent,

Thank you for your post, I was going to leave, but I thought I will explain a little bit on how my EA operate.

I will try to explain, but forgive my bad English.

The reason most trader fail in forex trading is because they use conventional wisdom of MM. I am not saying not to us it, but if you follow the books, you will be among the 95% of losers that will do nothing more then just come online and looking for the best free EA.

My EA is designed to use the market to its advantage while safeguarding the account.

The Ea knows when to use BE (break even) or when to bail out sooner. EA can sometimes take Pending trades and can trail as well.

EA knows when to take addition trades and knows when not to. My EA also knows when to only trade in once direction.

No take profit level on certain trades:

You are absolutely right. Not every trade has a TP level.

When EA takes a trade, a TP can be set or can be omitted. This decision is based on the market condition. The EA knows how many pips potential can be made so it will use other method to take profit.

I know this can be confusing to some. But if you are going to write and ea to trade forex, you will have to be creative and change the rules. Don't just use the normal programming pattern that everyone knows to write the EA.

I am one of these folks that believe there is a conspiracy among the dealing desk brokers to use script and software to manipulate the system or trade against me. (Maybe I am crazy) So I have to also keep that in mind as I am coding my ea.

EA should not be written to take trades like crazy. It should follow the principle as if it was a real human been. Just because it is a Robot does not mean it must operate like one.

If must operate only within the concept of the long term trend. Any other way is gambling.

I am not saying my EA is perfect. It just makes sense to me.

This will be my last post.

Thank you all.

fbj wrote >>

Pointless talking to you.

WOW! That hurts

Where, in any post did someone say "want".

For sure we all want your undoubted proweress in the EA building arena. You must be near genius level... But, probably too dim to understand what this forum is all about, so you make dimwitted statements like above quote.

Read the posts and you will see that you are mad because I did not post it here. Or allow them ""HELP ME TEST IT""

Additionally, you would not have remote idea what a real programmer is.

You are right. If I were a real programmer, I would write junck EA and post them here for free.

All your posts demonstrate this.

You offend many outstanding site members by such a dumb statement.

People that are successful and knowledgeable visit this site.

Why? geewhiz... believe it or not, they actually 'get a buz' out of helping others less fortunate in education and IT skills, but who show an eagerness to learn

No I am not offeding anybody. if you feel that way, I was not my intention. I am sure you are a great person. No need to be so emotional.

good bye

enjoy your 15 minutes of fame while it lasts, cuz all too soon this thread will scroll off front page into oblivion - where it belongs!

Thanks

The truth always hurts. BUT it shall set you free.

forexlady:

This will be my last post.

So there is a God after all.

CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

So there is a God after all.

CB

Yes, CB there is a God.

I am still here.

I just love it. I will stick around for more.

forexlady:

Yes, CB there is a God.

I am still here.

I just love it. I will stick around for more.

I can understand why the others are a bit nonplussed with your posts.

New arrivals normally:

1. Ask for help

2. Start providing help to others

and usually become:

3. 1&2 above

however, others

4. Spam the forum and try to sell stuff

Since you don't fall into the 1,2 or 3 camp, everyone assumes you are a 4.

Credibility is earned in these forums. Your comments (not least the one where you state that you don't need help - we all need help sometimes) have unfortunately equipped you with a credibility deficit. So go ahead and turn it around by starting to post your help in other threads. If you are as good as you indicate, then we'll all be more than happy to have you help us out. And don't look for irony in that sentence - there is none.

CB

Reason: