ORDERSEND DOES NOT WORK AGAIN!

Dear Co-clients/Co-traders,

Pls kindly let me know if I am the only one experiencing ORDERSEND problems since monday this week?

Likewise, the MT4 crashes while experts are running?

What is the error number and mesage in the Journal and/or Experts tab

Can you post the comtents of the crash dump

-BB-

BarrowBoy wrote >>

What is the error number and mesage in the Journal and/or Experts tab

Can you post the comtents of the crash dump

-BB-

Thanks BB!

There are no errors/error in the Journal/Expert Tab pls.

I checked through to see if there is an error with the coding sequence in the Ordersend functions in my EA, compiled severally with NO ERROR, still it is like server is no longer accepting ordersend from clients.

Isaac.

asiko79:

Thanks BB!

There are no errors/error in the Journal/Expert Tab pls.

I checked through to see if there is an error with the coding sequence in the Ordersend functions in my EA, compiled severally with NO ERROR, still it is like server is no longer accepting ordersend from clients.

Isaac.

1. Have you got the smiley face in the top right corner?

2. Ref errors in Expert tab - do you actually trap and print your errors in the OrderSend() call in your code?

3. Post your code and PM your broker details if neither of the above work for you.

CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

1. Have you got the smiley face in the top right corner?

2. Ref errors in Expert tab - do you actually trap and print your errors in the OrderSend() call in your code?

3. Post your code and PM your broker details if neither of the above work for you.

CB

You need to select all the text in the grey box (notice the scroll bar), save it in a text file, paste the text into the thread here

What I don't get is why you mention that the OrderSend() function isn't working.

Its a bit like saying "Is anyone having a problem with their electric sunroof? Are all the electric sunroofs in the world broken by any chance? I can't work out why I can't get my electric sunroof to shut........oh, thanks for offering to help, you'll find it's the one on that car lying in bits at the bottom of that 500ft cliff".

CB

Reason: