Good trading ideas needed, I am an expert MT4 programmer.

Back to topics list  | 1 2 3 To post a new topic, please log in or register
GumRai 2014.08.17 14:06 #

7676:

I Have a strategy that works i have polished. 

i Have been working at it for 8 years.

If you are intressted get back to me.

/ M 

I like your optimism, Op hasn't taken any part in this thread for nearly 5 years!
RaptorUK 2014.08.17 14:17 #

7676:

I Have a strategy that works i have polished. 

i Have been working at it for 8 years.

If you are intressted get back to me.

Thank you for bringing an ancient thread back to the top of the list . . you have been most helpful 

compass 2015.01.03 17:48 #

jyforex:

Hello All,

I am an expert MT4 programmer. I have coded many EAs and indicators. I have used lot techniques and but every EA I have written makes money in some situation and in other situtions it fails badly. I don't wish to brag about my backtesting as it is very easy to bloat up the numbers. I can't trust any commertially available EAs as I feel they will fail in some situations. I can code almost any kind of tricky condition. If you have a good trading idea please email me or post it here. I will code it for free if I feel it will work. I believe price action strategy mixing with some technical indicators might work. So far I haven't got such a method.

Hi, Jyforex,  If you can send me an email, i need an mql4 programmer to write an indicator mq4 i have good experience in charts interpretation= needmql4@gmail.com
compass 2015.01.03 17:54 #

GumRai:

I like your optimism, Op hasn't taken any part in this thread for nearly 5 years!

Hi, GumRai,  i need an mql4 programmer to write an indicator mq4 i have good experience with charts combining and reparametrizings, send me an email = needmql4@gmail.com

WHRoeder 2015.01.03 20:02 #

compass:  i need an mql4 programmer to write
Top of every page is a link labeled Freelance

mohamedsarvar 2015.05.30 18:47 #

jyforex:

Hello All,

I am an expert MT4 programmer. I have coded many EAs and indicators. I have used lot techniques and but every EA I have written makes money in some situation and in other situtions it fails badly. I don't wish to brag about my backtesting as it is very easy to bloat up the numbers. I can't trust any commertially available EAs as I feel they will fail in some situations. I can code almost any kind of tricky condition. If you have a good trading idea please email me or post it here. I will code it for free if I feel it will work. I believe price action strategy mixing with some technical indicators might work. So far I haven't got such a method.

Hello Sir,

I need your help to create a Custom Indicator which will shows the Sell Level, Pivot Level and Buy Level in the Chart. I have given the formula down to create this Indicator.

BUY LEVEL:

Previous day's Close - (Previous day's High - Previous day's low) / 3

SELL LEVEL:

Previous day's Close + (Previous day's High - Previous day's low) / 3

PIVOT LEVEL:

(Sell Level - Buy Level)/2

Please note that I have attached Image for your reference and if you need anymore details, please feel free to contact my email: mohamedsarvar@gmail.com or My Viber No: 0091 9790006229

Thanks

J.Mohamed Sarvar 

WHRoeder 2015.05.30 20:16 #

mohamedsarvar: I need your help to create ...
  1. What part of "Top of every page is a link labeled Freelance" was unclear?
  2. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Modanet-fx 2015.07.28 19:31 #

jyforex:

Hello All,

Hi jyforex, please can you help me to write an indicator On EMA3-yellow-,EMA13-green-,EMA55-red-;whenever the  green EMA crosses the red EMA from the top downwards after the close of current candle,a SELL Red arrows  will trigal SELL SIGNAL. While whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the bottom upwards  after the close of current candle, a Green arrows  will trigal BUY SIGNAL .  It is based on exponentials.I will  be very happyy if this could be your first positive response  to my requests. Thanks for the good  works and free services  you guys  have been rendering  to us here.If possible , add alert signals. Thanks once again.
honest_knave 2015.07.29 13:35 #

Modanet-fx:
Hi jyforex, please can you help me to write an indicator On EMA3-yellow-,EMA13-green-,EMA55-red-;whenever the  green EMA crosses the red EMA from the top downwards after the close of current candle,a SELL Red arrows  will trigal SELL SIGNAL. While whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the bottom upwards  after the close of current candle, a Green arrows  will trigal BUY SIGNAL .  It is based on exponentials.I will  be very happyy if this could be your first positive response  to my requests. Thanks for the good  works and free services  you guys  have been rendering  to us here.If possible , add alert signals. Thanks once again.
If you look at the profile of the person you are talking to, they haven't posted anything since 2009...
Back to topics list   | 1 2 3  

To add comments, please log in or register