ZIGZAG Channel breakout indicator

I would like to program indicator similar to this one: ZigZag with Its Own "Channel",but instead of channel lines ends in ZIGZAG tops/bottoms, they should follow until price breakout/touches this line.

Here is an example of such an indicator:

I can see some issues regarding such an indicator, due to a ZIGZAG redrawing, but at first idea would help me.

Please if you have any idea, what could be a way to do it, let me know.

Thank you very much

Till now I just found this solution:

ZIGZAG Channel Breakout indicator

Displayed chart currently contains three attached indicators (all the same) with different configuration.

Dots should diplay S/R levels comming from ZIGZAG tops and bottoms connections.

Indicator can be configured to show S/R levels comming from ZIGZAG connections of last and one of the previous three tops/bottoms

Here all three are used. Hope description is understandable.

If anyone has comment/idea regarding this topic, please let us know.

Thanks

Are you looking for someone to write it for you or are you wanting ideas on how to write it yourself? If you want someone to write it for you, contact me at smsbvt (at)hotmail [.] com.

LEHayes:
Are you looking for someone to write it for you or are you wanting ideas on how to write it yourself? If you want someone to write it for you, contact me at smsbvt (at)hotmail [.] com.

Definitely ideas are welcome, but thank you for an offer. I would like to share know-how here, because we are on a forum.

Hello navodar

Let's have a-go, ok?

Made some mods, see attached.

Is no way near anything BUT may stimulate the grey-cells, yes?

PM if want to.

I am extremely interested in what you have started. I need this - is something which can use now and also the indicator, once made should be friendly enough to mod for my 'ultimate solution'.

So, yes - am keen to see this one through ;)

Note that my 1st mods are just that 'first' and not meant to push in one direction - just get some grey cells firing I hope.

Regards

Files:

I think this is very similar to what we would like to have: Construction of Fractal Lines

navodar wrote >>
I think this is very similar to what we would like to have: Construction of Fractal Lines

Back to the books... but yes, looks to have many ()'s + ideas to hijack :)

I've thot of way to do but nothing so clever as this article. Whatever, it would seem 'the answer is out there'

So somthing like this:

ZigZag_FractalLines

LEHayes:

So somthing like this:

ZigZag_FractalLines

I like this brainstormig :-)

I would say YES. Your solution looks interesting, but ZIGZAG points not stabilised yet (in ZIGZAG indicator these are stored in HighMapBuffer[] and LowMapBuffer[]) should not be used.

In my scripts I used to confirm them with condition: ZigzagBuffer[i] > 0.0

Then we have just already valid ZIGZAG points for this indicator to draw a lines.

hi everybody.i want to know how can i get ZIGZAG Channel breakout indicator.?can you help me?

Reason: