1 year backtest from $10,000 become $69,843,554.86 on agresive mode with Risk / Reward 1:2

Bellowed is my strategy tester of my EA with agresive mode (less filter). Risk and reward is 1:2, always trade with 2% available margin. Always stop loss at 50 pips, and will take profit on 100 pips, or above 75 pips if there is reversal signal, or exit at break even point (0 pips), no martingale and no average down.

And bellow this is strategy tester with safe mode (more filter), and better win percentage, but less profit. Same period, lotsize and risk/reward, only 39.27% loss trade. As we all know 39% loss trade with 1:2 risk reward are great result, sinces 66% loss trade is a break even.

Attached is complete account statement.

Files:

I have bought EAs that work like a miracle in history test, but failed miserably in live trading. Would you please publish live trading results on www.mt4live.com so I can know it better?

I'd really like to help.

mqldeveloper:

Bellowed is my strategy tester of my EA with agresive mode (less filter). Risk and reward is 1:2, always trade with 2% available margin. Always stop loss at 50 pips, and will take profit on 100 pips, or above 75 pips if there is reversal signal, or exit at break even point (0 pips), no martingale and no average down.

And bellow this is strategy tester with safe mode (more filter), and better win percentage, but less profit. Same period, lotsize and risk/reward, only 39.27% loss trade. As we all know 39% loss trade with 1:2 risk reward are great result, sinces 66% loss trade is a break even.

Attached is complete account statement.

good for you,

but the question is: how does it perform in real time, in real trading?

From the balance chart it seems it is a bit sloppy lately? how does the performance this month?

Uhm.. I do not know hein mqldevelopr....

I think that the Profit factor is very low comparating with the DDown.

Best regards,

Dan

Did you do with Neuronet?

mqldeveloper:

. . . . . .no martingale and no average down.

Are you implying there are 750 unique opportunities to take a 100 PIP profit in a single year? That would be nearly three opportunties per trading day. I don't think you can get three unique 100-PIP win opportunities per day. You must be doubling or tripling up.

raft wrote >>

Are you implying there are 750 unique opportunities to take a 100 PIP profit in a single year? That would be nearly three opportunties per trading day. I don't think you can get three unique 100-PIP win opportunities per day. You must be doubling or tripling up.

No doubling or tripling, you can check attached account statement. Not all trade exit on 100 pips, some trade are exit on above 75% from target takeprofit if there is reversal signal (check my SignalExit parameters). Sometimes exit at 0 pips, EA will move SL to entry point if already reach 50 pips.

bearnaked wrote >>

Did you do with Neuronet?

Yes, i'm using ANN. I apply unsupervised learning algorithm.

cunkiz wrote >>
From the balance chart it seems it is a bit sloppy lately? how does the performance this month?

Yea, right. There is some period that EA are difficult to achieve 100 pips. As we all know lately the market are going up and down very wild, and EA not perform well. 100 pips are too far, it will hit break even point or loss 50 pips. June to july performance are great, 300% from balance and august performance are 6% bellow balance.

Attached are statement from june to august.

Hello I would like to introduce a new EA that you can find on lion-forex.com

I wont tell you how great is this advisor, you beter try it and tell us your opinnion and things to change. On this site you can also find results of past few years trading with it.
The price is quite cheap and EA is supposed to open posiitions while you are enjoing your sleeping time. For better feelings and profits you can optimise T\P, S\L and trailng stop your own way, also choose your money management, that can help you to stay in touch with intra-day trading for a long time.

Hello harrymay, Only 300$...?

Look harry, this is a non-commercial site for those interested in NOT spending on stuff like you offer. Ya know? We are not adverse to the DIY style.

Please contribute to programming help for others instead of advertising your product.

Knowledgeable MQL'ers are always needed to help others.

Thank you

Reason: